Perth origin road trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
It's either that or he knew his history about us being the masters of war and the strength of God's hand.
Aliens from another world had an intervention with Hitler and showed him a crystal ball.

They say the ancient Sumerians are celestial beings.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Aliens from another world had an intervention with Hitler and showed him a crystal ball.

They say the ancient Sumerians are celestial beings.
Yeah I heard my ancestors are ancient aliens lol

Would explain why we invented some much stuff...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Why fly all the way to fuck all to do Perth when you could fly the same time frame to Bali or Thailand and watch it with a hooker on your lap outside drinking in the street yahooing.
Because Bali is a rat hole that I hold to the same degree as India... FILTHY!!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Why fly all the way to fuck all to do Perth when you could fly the same time frame to Bali or Thailand and watch it with a hooker on your lap outside drinking in the street yahooing.
Because in Bali or Thailand you're like to see a cock flop out during such a show.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If this comes together, id be interested.
I’m a terrible flier though, will probably spew twice, but it’s worth it for footy and strippers.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
If this comes together, id be interested.
I’m a terrible flier though, will probably spew twice, but it’s worth it for footy and strippers.
You work on a nuclear reactor but you're scared of a shitty little domestic flight?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You work on a nuclear reactor but you're scared of a shitty little domestic flight?
Not scared, Just get real bad motion sickness.
I once spewed on the Cronulla - bundeena ferry.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We can go watch ben cousins run the streets and stick meth up his arse

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We can go watch ben cousins run the streets and stick meth up his arse
I see the dumb **** is still on a mission to completely ruin his life.
There is no chance of that guy dying of old age. He’ll be found dead in a motel or prison cell.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I see the dumb **** is still on a mission to completely ruin his life.
There is no chance of that guy dying of old age. He’ll be found dead in a motel or prison cell.
Aye been on a downward spiral for 12 years now and getting a lot worse, only a Matter of time before he gets a front page of a paper with big headlines saying dead

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
There's only so much you can do to help someone before they have to start helping themselves. Clearly Cousins doesn't want help.. and therein lies the problem.

He's not sorry about the stupid shit he does, he's only sorry when he gets caught.

He needs to go somewhere remote like Niue or Tokelau. Somewhere so far away that drugs are simply not accessible, but where he can set himself up not to worry about money.

If he does that he probably has a chance of seeing 50.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There's only so much you can do to help someone before they have to start helping themselves. Clearly Cousins doesn't want help.. and therein lies the problem.

He's not sorry about the stupid shit he does, he's only sorry when he gets caught.

He needs to go somewhere remote like Niue or Tokelau. Somewhere so far away that drugs are simply not accessible, but where he can set himself up not to worry about money.

If he does that he probably has a chance of seeing 50.
He needs rehab. Not bullshit, court enforced, rehab, used to reduce his sentence. Real rehab, at a real rehab facility, and he needs to stay there for a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.