Perth origin road trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seriously thinking bout it . was living a 10 minute walk to the stadium earlier this year it looks shit hot .
Friday morning fly out, go to fremantle Friday uber down the ship and dock before 3pm
Its a good 3 hrs of entertainment, go back to fremantle run amok, hit rottnest island on the sat , hit the city sat night origin the next night uber from the stadium jump the redeye home hit syd Monday morning 6am ready for work .
Whos up for a road trip ?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Nah man not a road trip to Perth, that's too far. @ASSASSIN will get the shits with me constantly asking "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" and I will not put my brother through that pain!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nah man not a road trip to Perth, that's too far. @ASSASSIN will get the shits with me constantly asking "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" and I will not put my brother through that pain!
I can take my SS and be there in 2 hours lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Few hrs in plane job done , doing actual roads fucked done adelaide to Perth in 30 hrs straight or some shit it was fucked .so we fly

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can take my SS and be there in 2 hours lol
Lol nope plane it will cost you way to much in juice although it does have a dead straight road of about 140km would be good to boot the **** on that stretch .the last 600km are a total **** though never again

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I travel with too much baggage..anyway I got a pending court case in WA..apparently it’s not lawful to run down the middle of the street naked.. I told them that my clothes spontaneously combusted and disintegrated before my eyes and i was running to get home to get my clothes..they didn’t have a bar of it.. Speaking of a ‘bar’ that probably didn’t help either..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Aren't all the tickets sold out already?

32,000 first issue sold out. Then they released a second issue and they sold out I'm pretty sure.

Plus there are quite a few I'd hazard are allocated to sports tour companies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Aren't all the tickets sold out already?

32,000 first issue sold out. Then they released a second issue and they sold out I'm pretty sure.

Plus there are quite a few I'd hazard are allocated to sports tour companies.
Should be some available fuck me ***** sell fast i tried to get to an alf game over couldn't get tickets the *****

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I travel with too much baggage..anyway I got a pending court case in WA..apparently it’s not lawful to run down the middle of the street naked.. I told them that my clothes spontaneously combusted and disintegrated before my eyes and i was running to get home to get my clothes..they didn’t have a bar of it.. Speaking of a ‘bar’ that probably didn’t help either..
I was running around a roundabout once swinging my undies above my head, police gave chase ended up hiding behind a church naked and afraid.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why fly all the way to fuck all to do Perth when you could fly the same time frame to Bali or Thailand and watch it with a hooker on your lap outside drinking in the street yahooing.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So that's why Hitler had a soft spot for Assyrian people?
It's either that or he knew his history about us being the masters of war and the strength of God's hand.

PS didn't know he had a soft spot for us. Not that it's anything to be proud of.

Status
Not open for further replies.