Perspective

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The win against the Cowboys and the fight against the Sharks shows potential.
Even if you fuck up with the weight of the world on your shoulders and your fed up you can still work on your game, take the lesson out of the loss and practice a few plays.
Missing Kickau, would be the icing on the cake.
Friday showed plenty of go but they gotta channel the energy into more varied attack.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
They were though.. we were terrible and they couldn’t put us away
Warriors have had 4 games in about 16 days
i dont know why ppl always want teams to put other teams away to prove something
Souths beat tigers 20 nil .. do u have a issue with souths not putting the wooden spooners away

ffs

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i dont know why ppl always want teams to put other teams away to prove something
Souths beat tigers 20 nil .. do u have a issue with souths not putting the wooden spooners away

ffs
20 nil is putting away ahaha

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

ffs
Warriors scored 0 at home 2 weeks ago aswell.. what’s the excuse

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
20 nil is putting away ahaha
24-6 with 6 minutes left isnt much different to 20-0. Our conciliation try at the end made it look better. And am i reading right, ppl are saying warriors were shit for not putting a bigger score on us. Wow.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
24-6 with 6 minutes left isnt much different to 20-0. Our conciliation try at the end made it look better. And am i reading right, ppl are saying warriors were shit for not putting a bigger score on us. Wow.
18 6, still in it and the try was a deflection.. but ok

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're doing so bad on the ladder, i'm actually looking forward to our first bye and taking the 2 points
Why not, some of the other bottom clubs do too. If we beat the Titans next week like we should, then that 4 points in 2 weeks.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We will probably get shafted by the ref due to our coach and club not calling them out like every other club has done. Our parody players won't help.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
The scary part is Uncle Nick will buy any good player on market before us. He hates losing more.
You forget when they were the transit lounge. Players would go there on good money and suddenly become bog average. Bit like forwards we buy. Roosters got the balance of the team wrong now and it’s hard to fix. Maybe we can get Matt lodge off them.