Perspective

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just watched the roosters get fucking pumped by the panthers 48-4 with that roster!!……………..suddenly I feel a little better about the dogs
They were playing Penrith and we played warriors who are trash

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Roosters are a classic example of a team playing for bags.

The Bulldogs are second on the list.

In all seriousness we were never challenging for the top 8, let alone the premiership this year.
Seems about right now we are almost half way and it just feels like the same as last year and the year before etc. terrible.

Pottz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They were playing Penrith and we played warriors who are trash
The Warriors are a long way from trash. They have lost a few recently but they are a much better team than they’ve been for many seasons. Webster is a good coach, they haven’t been flogged once this year and he has them playing with effort and passion. Fonua-Blake is playing out of his skin, as is Johnson. Look at Montoya and DWZ, they threw themselves at us last night with no fear and dragged a few of us upfield every time.

None of that excuses the garbage we dished up last night to be clear.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Warriors and Broncos are actually the 2 most improved teams, i clearly knew their was no way in hell our fakes would beat them.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The roosters are a disgrace. That team wouldn’t even nearly fit into the cap at market rate. To nearly get 50 put on them was nice to watch
The scary part is Uncle Nick will buy any good player on market before us. He hates losing more.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Roosters are a classic example of a team playing for bags.

The Bulldogs are second on the list.

In all seriousness we were never challenging for the top 8, let alone the premiership this year.
I doubt anyone thought we were a premiership chance this year. Even you

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just watched the roosters get fucking pumped by the panthers 48-4 with that roster!!……………..suddenly I feel a little better about the dogs
The performances by the team over the majority of the season have been great, a halfback and fewer injuries would have gotten us in the top 4