Perret needs to get his eyes tested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not having a go at him, I sincerely think there's something wrong there.

How many bombs has Pez caught under pressure this year? I cannot remember one. But now he's not even catching the easy ones.

I don't think it's confidence. When he goes up to take a bomb he attacks it fairly well and gets his body in a good position, but he just never seems to get a grab on it.

Like I said, not having a go at him, I just really think that this could be a problem for him.

Does Pez wear glasses outside of footy?

:nerd:

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The irony is that he used to be one of the best at defusing bombs at the Roosters..

polecat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is taking his eyes off the ball at the crucial moment.

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
When I was overseas watching the Bulldogs games, I was really thinking what is up with both Inu and Perrett

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Must be a second year curse at the Bulldogs, Goodwin was doing well his first year as well. Now Goodwin leaves the dogs, and all of a sudden he starts catching bombs for South Sydney.

Inu and Perrett both seem to be coming off their line to often, even if there is a bomb on their side of the field..by the time they run sideways to get to it, the opposition player has already caught it.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
His form this year has really surprised me he was a gun last year ,dont know if anyone remembers how he played in that test end of the year he was on fire making breaks.taking bombs

N

Natboy

Goodwin only got great ball from Morris when he was on fire and just had to fall over the line

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
His eyes were fine when he took the intercept try

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
He did really well in the Anzac test, was one of Nz's best despite being on the wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.