Permanent line up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Graham starts, Inu to wing,Lafai right centre, T- Rex Bench, Brown to NSW cup..

Inu has lost the ability to get on the outside of his opposite centre, he is too slow so he should be moved to the wing.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Inu has lost the ability to get on the outside of his opposite centre, he is too slow so he should be moved to the wing.
Probably about right. Though trex should just be dropped. Fukn waste of space.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree T-Rex is disappointing. Bring in Tim Browne and give Halatau more game time.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

I reckon Lafai to centre, leave Brown there and introduce T-Rex and Inu to Barry Ward

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Inu didn't do too bad, Trex failed to provide impact -_-

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon Lafai to centre, leave Brown there and introduce T-Rex and Inu to Barry Ward
No no no brown dropped three bombs then lost confidence and let them go for roosters to pick up .they scored two tries off the repeat sets .fuk brown off to nsw cup ,inu to wing and lafai to centre .in the forwards kasiano and T. rex to the bench ,last week against manly they showed good impact .
What I don't understand about des hasler is that last week we went out to a flyer against manly so why the hell change the game play ffs if he doesn't drop brown he has a man crush on him.
I believe if graham didn't get concussion we would've won dead set there was no spark in the forwards tonight at all. Romelo needs to take a reality check and know he isn't a half and stick to dummy half .
Tonight I give raps to finucane,graham,kasiano and hodko everyone else was average or worse .
If we play like that next week we might struggle against the bye!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The pile of elephant shit can be dropped for Browne, but we are stuffed for backs, unless we give our pups a go, but they are untested

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
brown should just be dropped he simply cannot catch a bomb that is being contested.. i thought he was solid in the air at the tigers though?

put inu to the wing cause he can catch and lafai to centre.. its simple

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
brown should just be dropped he simply cannot catch a bomb that is being contested.. i thought he was solid in the air at the tigers though?

He reminded of jono wright a little bit tonight... against the canberra game last year... but not as bad jono

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

It is costing us alot of possession and trys in the latter stages against us when it is happening more frequently.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Inu was our go to man in the air last year.

Ironhide07

In The Dog House
Reaction score
We will come good. This is all a friggen ploy by Hasler!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Brown has one bad game after scoring well over the tries Lafai has, and everyone wants to have him demoted. LOL.

Lafai at right centre leaks points with defensive issues, and tonights brain explosion was a joke for a first grader.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Brown has one bad game after scoring well over the tries Lafai has, and everyone wants to have him demoted. LOL.

Lafai at right centre leaks points with defensive issues, and tonights brain explosion was a joke for a first grader.
I don't blame Lafai for dragging that bloke over, the referee never said held or made any indication that the tackle was complete...

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I actually thought Lafai did not do too much wrong.

Really disappointed in Brown, becoming an inconsistent player. Average to bad one game, then pretty good the next. I have never seen him run the field like our other wingers of 2012. (Wright and Goodwin seem above him at the moment). His confidence dropped at every highball versus the Roosters. Lafai even legally shielded players for a clean catch and Brown left it.

Tony Williams why do you stop in front of the defensive line then run again? If we drop him to NSW Cup, is Barry Ward able to get his form back up????

Once again we are hopeless or run out of options when we are 10 or 20 metres out to score!!

Dw

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
the nsw cup team is going bad as it is, dont want to add trex to their worries as well

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All this Brown bashing for one poor game is a bit unfair. Yes, he should have caught more of those bombs but to be fair lafia is not the best shielder/communicator. He doesn't have this problem when playing with Morris.

rockets10

Waterboy
Reaction score
So put lafai in centre and Inu on the wing, so in that case Inu will never see the ball. Lafai is a hog, doesnt pass and cant read in defence!

Status
Not open for further replies.