Perisher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Is where I'm going for a week and a half.

Any funny snow stories? post em' here.

This was more just an excuse for me to say "ha ha - no more work for a week and a half, just snowboarding, sucker. Kthnxbye"

But seriously - Good snow stories, anyone?

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
watch out for inexperienced snowboarders and ice - you never know where you next concussion, broken wrist or dislocated ankle will come from lol

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was once at the snow taking my depressed mate for a holiday, then we saw this hot tub that ended up being a hot tub time machine and we went back to the past.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
If you want a good laugh sit at the top of a chairlift for a while will see some funny things there. Funniest thing I have done was going down front valley where all the little kids have their lessons and I "accidentally" knocked the front kid over in the chain of 12 then watched as one after the other tripped over each other but then had to take off because the instructor was not very happy with me

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
first thing is first...

when you are driving down the monaro highway towards cooma... make sure you look out for kangaroos on the road... i have almost collided with a few when i went down a month ago...

also in regards to the snows... watchout for idiots who dont know how to snowboard and ski also for little kids throwing snowballs at randoms

anyways just have fun though

Status
Not open for further replies.