Perception is everything & Andrew Hill assisted with the perception

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When the time arose for Andrew Hill to face adversity and lead from the front with a strong counteractive approach he folded. This saga has spiralled out of control because the perception that our boys are pigs has been allowed to grow legs. Andrew hill could have quashed this perception by standing by our club from the very onset. Donald Trump is the king of managing perception in the worst of circumstances. I am sorry, Andrew Hill is an inaffective leader who has assisted this piss week controversy to manifest into a National atrocity. Weak!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If Donald Trump is the king of managing perception then why do 99% of the world think he’s a dickhead?

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
If Donald Trump is the king of managing perception then why do 99% of the world think he’s a dickhead?
Don’t believe the hype mate

I was in the USA for a month right up to the election I drove all over Maryland, Virginia and North Carolina and I saw 1000 trump signs in yards for every 1 Clinton sign but the lefty media were reporting Clinton would win in a walk

We all know what happened

Media bias vs reality

And it’s getting worse here every day

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
100% agree mate, I have lost complete faith in Hill after this one. I will certainly not be a member next season tbh.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No true. Again you listen to media. Go on his Facebook or twitter page. You will see 100 positive messages to 1 negative one. Look at it from a primal and raw source like I said above.
Watch all the likes,replies and retweets on his twitter. They tick over faster then a pokies machine

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When the time arose for Andrew Hill to face adversity and lead from the front with a strong counteractive approach he folded. This saga has spiralled out of control because the perception that our boys are pigs has been allowed to grow legs. Andrew hill could have quashed this perception by standing by our club from the very onset. Donald Trump is the king of managing perception in the worst of circumstances. I am sorry, Andrew Hill is an inaffective leader who has assisted this piss week controversy to manifest into a National atrocity. Weak!
What would you like him to say,the reality is there for all to see,i agree very childish behaviour that we have all experienced at some stage of our lives,but he handled the situation very professionally,and the manner in which he answered the question,left the media and everyone else thinking,that you'll be hearing a lot more of this

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As CEO Andrew Hill would usually do what the board tell him to do.. his statement would have been given the ok by Chairman Lynn Anderson imo

A

Alexander the Great

What would you like him to say,the reality is there for all to see,i agree very childish behaviour that we have all experienced at some stage of our lives,but he handled the situation very professionally,and the manner in which he answered the question,left the media and everyone else thinking,that you'll be hearing a lot more of this
Come out and say we will be challenging the fucking ridiculous fine imposed. We also will be seeking legal advice regarding the photos taken and the breach of privacy from Jews Corp.

That's what I would like to hear.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lol..... Clinton and her team fell over well before the finish line, he’s a master of Bradburying his way to power.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
99% ?? Seriously
Slightly hyperbolic, maybe.... but I think the majority of people around the world think he’s a card carrying member of the International Order of Dickheads.

Doglover

Waterboy
Reaction score
What was Gareth Holmes doing? Similar to Mackay Manly incident. He has followed Andrew Hill from Parra to NRL to Dogs. Where’s the accountability for embarrassing behaviour and loss of sponsorship?

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sack him now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.