People who camp outside shops for the latest released phones & games

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
You have those guys up at 5am out the front of aldi at 5:30am on a Saturday morning to buy special buys.

I did pre order a ps5 though I wasn't sitting in front of screen pressing f5 waiting for it to go live.
pre ordered mine about 2pm
I remember during Coles community hour earlier this year the lineup from seniors was huge - however that was understandable.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You have those guys up at 5am out the front of aldi at 5:30am on a Saturday morning to buy special buys.

I did pre order a ps5 though I wasn't sitting in front of screen pressing f5 waiting for it to go live.
pre ordered mine about 2pm
I didn't get a PS5 :rage:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Never do this lol ,pre order and wait, Or once the hype has calmed down , I will get my new iPhone or ps5 haha..!!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Never do this lol ,pre order and wait, Or once the hype has calmed down , I will get my new iPhone or ps5 haha..!!
Yeah that's the thing - eventually, you will get it. I just never understood why people are so eager for it that it governs their behavior lol.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Xbox series S can be pre ordered at eb games or jb hifi

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Xbox S series is still available on jb hifi and eb games you would think that shit would be sold out by now. Must be an xbox thing

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah that's the thing - eventually, you will get it. I just never understood why people are so eager for it that it governs their behavior lol.
Because they want to feel "special" by being "the first" or "one of the first" to having whatever new thing is out.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I understand camping for shoes for the $$$$. But why do ***** line up outside Aldi for a $20 piece of shit?