People here who label Cronulla "drug cheats"...

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
AFL is a better ran organisation where as the nrl is a daily sitcom with its drama the afk have balls and punish accordingly but what’s the point in fining the sharks they can’t pay it back they hit the nrl up for a loan
People who have tunnel vision don’t realise how professional the AFL is run, everything they do is better than the nrl, the draft system, the contracts, the crowds etc , even the fans at the game are different, not to mention I remember reading the afl has its own journalist etc so not as much bullshit it’s written by journalist

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
These players didnt notice any difference in their performance? And it would have been a significant difference

Gallen played 80 mins in origin and got mom and then played that same weekend for 80 mins and got mom.

(Sarcasm)Yeh sure he didnt know he was on shit(/sarcasm)

Flanagan should have been banned for life. At the end of the day hes responsible for everything and the **** would've known imo. I wouldnt expect a coach to be that fucking clueless about what his players were taking
Exactly, Gallen went from a nobody to the energiser bunny overnight and never looked back!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the chairman said he saw horse drugs around, so they knew

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People who have tunnel vision don’t realise how professional the AFL is run, everything they do is better than the nrl, the draft system, the contracts, the crowds etc , even the fans at the game are different, not to mention I remember reading the afl has its own journalist etc so not as much bullshit it’s written by journalist
Yeah but it’s not just the nrl clubs lose blame the officials and they run story’s for days after it the inconsistency in the integrity unit is rubbish David gallop had some big calls while he was in the ceo and was fair the media run the game with the draw they create hostile playing conditions to unsettle players teams to write story’s there’s a lot of people who don’t like the game anymore to dramatic

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't know about everyone else, but I for one am sick of it.

They deadset did NOT know that they were taking peptides or supplements that were barred, it was all the fault of that club guy they hired, and they did not hire him under thinking he would do that. He drugged the players up so they would perform well so it would reflect on him and he would look like he was doing a good job.

Now people here who hate the Sharks for this are no better than those people who hated on us during the 2002 salary cap scandal and 2004 rap b/s so guys please... just let it go. It will be another 50 years before they win another Premiership anyway.

Besides... I'm glad they won it in 2016 over the Storm!
I heard from a certain player that Galleb and Flanagan forced the younger guys into it or they wouldn’t get to play for the team.

Malla

Reaction score
A professional athlete gets told to inject things into their body that will help with recovery and performance but they didn't think it was wrong lol anything other than a pain killer that you need to inject has red flags all over it.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Even if I didn’t hate Gallen so much I still couldn’t agree with your post fuck Cronulla and any other team that isn’t the dogs!!
But I still love you brother lol

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi I’m Cronulla I’ve won one premiership and been around 50 years I’m so successful deep deep derp

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know about everyone else, but I for one am sick of it.

They deadset did NOT know that they were taking peptides or supplements that were barred, it was all the fault of that club guy they hired, and they did not hire him under thinking he would do that. He drugged the players up so they would perform well so it would reflect on him and he would look like he was doing a good job.

Now people here who hate the Sharks for this are no better than those people who hated on us during the 2002 salary cap scandal and 2004 rap b/s so guys please... just let it go. It will be another 50 years before they win another Premiership anyway.

Besides... I'm glad they won it in 2016 over the Storm!
They plead guilty and got a very light ban.
Essendon players got 2 year bans for exactly the same thing.
They should get more criticism and shit put on them not less.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They plead guilty and got a very light ban.
Essendon players got 2 year bans for exactly the same thing.
They should get more criticism and shit put on them not less.
What's an essendon?