People here who label Cronulla "drug cheats"...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I don't know about everyone else, but I for one am sick of it.

They deadset did NOT know that they were taking peptides or supplements that were barred, it was all the fault of that club guy they hired, and they did not hire him under thinking he would do that. He drugged the players up so they would perform well so it would reflect on him and he would look like he was doing a good job.

Now people here who hate the Sharks for this are no better than those people who hated on us during the 2002 salary cap scandal and 2004 rap b/s so guys please... just let it go. It will be another 50 years before they win another Premiership anyway.

Besides... I'm glad they won it in 2016 over the Storm!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I really don't think they were as clueless about it as you assume. But we'll never know for sure. I'll keep hating that nobody barring Flanagan really copped punishment for it. I'd have moved on from the hatred if they had.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I assume this is satire? Not so sure.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just like everyone called the dogs rapist for years after Coffs fuck Cronulla ....up up the bicep

Wahesh

Reaction score
Just like everyone called the dogs rapist for years after Coffs fuck Cronulla ....up up the bicep
Exactly what I'm saying... if we say Cronulla are cheats, we're lowering ourself to the same level that those who labelled us rapists are!

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Exactly what I'm saying... if we say Cronulla are cheats, we're lowering ourself to the same level that those who labelled us rapists are!
They are convicted drug cheats, what are you on about?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
They are convicted drug cheats, what are you on about?
Plenty of people have been convicted for crimes they clearly didn't commit.

Mike Tyson and 2pac both got done for rape (or variations of rape), but it's very well documented that both convictions were farcical.

As for the sharks, I think they got themselves caught up in a political witch hunt (as did Essendon).

Once you get caught up in something so big, someone has to be the scapegoat or some powerful people / politicians are going to look foolish (remember the "blackest day in Australian sport" press conference that those fucken labour politicians/pigs did?)

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Mike Tyson and 2pac both got done for rape (or variations of rape), but it's very well documented that both convictions were farcical.

As for the sharks, I think they got themselves caught up in a political witch hunt (as did Essendon).

Once you get caught up in something so big, someone has to be the scapegoat or some powerful people / politicians are going to look foolish (remember the "blackest day in Australian sport" press conference that those fucken labour politicians/pigs did?)
They had peptides in their bodies mate.....

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ahh no the Bulldogs were never even charged let alone found guilty of being rapists unlike Cronulla who pled guilty to drug use....

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When I take my kids to my GO to get immunised, he tells me exactly what injection they are getting and what’s it for. I’m sure these grown men could have asked their dr what this injection was doing for them.

Wahesh

Reaction score

I agree with what you're saying, but don't you see, that's exactly what this is. They've been convicted for a crime they did not commit. We've been labelled rapists for a crime we didn't commit, and the 2002 team was stripped off the points they trained their asses off and worked for despite them not knowing about the whole salary cap scandal.