News Penrith shock Bulldogs in stunning move to secure signature of API Koroisau

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn’t anyone know how Ben Marschke goes in Canterbury cup? He is picked at 9 for the game against the dragons tomorrow?

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
So what is the club going to do with the money they had earmarked for Api, Ramien & Ese Ese???
What resign Jackson for another two years and front load the lot?

Seriously this is fucking amateur hour, we need a creative 9.
JMK has been going ok but he should be an understudy in the 9 role.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
So what is the club going to do with the money they had earmarked for Api, Ramien & Ese Ese???
What resign Jackson for another two years and front load the lot?

Seriously this is fucking amateur hour, we need a creative 9.
JMK has been going ok but he should be an understudy in the 9 role.
The options of 9's have been floating around this forum today. I've posted them many times. We can't get what doesn't exist. All the options aren't great. We basically need to pick 1 out of the bad bunch. Some of them can start instead of JMK, some of them shouldn't. I don't think we need Ese'ese. Ramien would of been a good edition as well as Koroisau, they both aren't coming now (technically Ramien still available, but looking very unlikely). Oates is probably the only big player off contract I'd buy for next year, otherwise I'd save (front load current players) and look towards 2021. Where I'd like to see us going for Latrell, Fifita and Grant. Those 3 players would probably be most of our cap space tho after we retain players.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Doesn’t anyone know how Ben Marschke goes in Canterbury cup? He is picked at 9 for the game against the dragons tomorrow?
No where near good enough for NRL he struggles in CCup.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why players would go to penriff over another teams offer baffles me no end..

The extreme temperatures would make training a million times worse

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We should be happy about this. Bullet dodged guys. We were going to spend way too much on someone that's not all that good.

JMK baby. That is all. Hooker is sorted. If you don't agree you clearly haven't been watching bulldogs this season.

We need a gun centre/winger pairing. And we are good. Otherwise all other positions are covered by upcomers or seniors.
He had a good game on Thursday

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shows the ego of the dickhead api do we really want him here he’s a dud anyway
I willing to bet Money that Hassler is behind this somewhere, good let the wanker go to Penrith, their gone once Malony leaves, Anyway good riddance Now we can make way for a real Bulldog. SOS - Josh Reynolds

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How did the panthers get one over us that’s like a big fuck you

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
come on all this was was a cash in on the NBA kevin durant situation

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I willing to bet Money that Hassler is behind this somewhere, good let the wanker go to Penrith, their gone once Malony leaves, Anyway good riddance Now we can make way for a real Bulldog. SOS - Josh Reynolds
Reynolds yeh but not on big $ he’s what 30 plus