Social Media Penrith season set to implode

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It allegedly has something to do with a female club employee having an affair with the CEO and now Kikau.

Kikau didn’t miss a week because of calf injury. He allegedly missed a week because he broke COVID bubble to hook up with this female club employee. Penrith trying to keep it all hush hush.
Oh they should sack him and let him join a sex club where one of his mates play... ;)

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It allegedly has something to do with a female club employee having an affair with the CEO and now Kikau.

Kikau didn’t miss a week because of calf injury. He allegedly missed a week because he broke COVID bubble to hook up with this female club employee. Penrith trying to keep it all hush hush.
How’s that guna implode the season
Media are muppets

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only implode Penrith are gonna have 8s in their next round of footy against the bulldogs, then they'll go on from there.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So did this get swept away did it?

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The media will take two approaches. Rather they like the Riff and do nothing. Or don’t like the Riff and smear them massively. Sick to death of the bias reporting depending on there alliances. It’s a nothing storey. Leave them be. A first grade coach was at the Riff juniors couple weeks ago watching his young fella play. Again a no issue. But no reports so leave them be.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So was this media bullshit or just swept under the rug?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly I was thinking early, I reckon politis has all of the major media outlets on a retainer .. never a scandal or bad word written about the roosters
From memory Alex Phillips is the Media & Publicity Manager at the Chooks and Brad Humphry is the Marketing & Digital Manager.
David Townsend is our General Manager Media and Communications, has been for 4 years, he came from Cricket NSW.

I'm not convinced that our media and publicity have been all that well handled for the last 4 years, maybe that's just me.

Go Dogs

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The story is doing the rounds on WhatsApp. She a good sort

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Spoke to a guy i know connected at panthers he says this is true

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Am I missing something or is the gist of it he breached the corona bubble and was stood down without the media knowing or did they lie to the NRL like Nathan Cleary did too?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's been swept under the carpet effectively. That's what well managed clubs do.
Move on everyone.
You mean you're not meant to release a super vague statement that grabs the attention of the entire Rugby League World and media and makes the club and players a massive target?