Social Media Penrith season set to implode

steveng

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is she good looking ? Nah just joking big news if this is true ? Kikau might also be missing next week due to his high shot so that helps !

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Probs some sort of covid breach thing, about 9 out of 10 indiscretions this year are covid breaches.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
F
Watch it get leaked in the lead up to playing the Roosters in the finals
First thing that came to mind was politis trying to damage their main competition... Could work against if the Panthers turn it on the roosters as a show of weakness.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep itll be Penrith player busted getting a haircut fmd

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
F

First thing that came to mind was politis trying to damage their main competition... Could work against if the Panthers turn it on the roosters as a show of weakness.
Honestly I was thinking early, I reckon politis has all of the major media outlets on a retainer .. never a scandal or bad word written about the roosters

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
One of the players has tested positive to covid?

Belmore Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It allegedly has something to do with a female club employee having an affair with the CEO and now Kikau.

Kikau didn’t miss a week because of calf injury. He allegedly missed a week because he broke COVID bubble to hook up with this female club employee. Penrith trying to keep it all hush hush.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It allegedly has something to do with a female club employee having an affair with the CEO and now Kikau.

Kikau didn’t miss a week because of calf injury. He allegedly missed a week because he broke COVID bubble to hook up with this female club employee. Penrith trying to keep it all hush hush.
Yep that’s what I’ve heard as well.