Penrith Panthers Lineup - Round 13, 2022

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who cares about the Panthers line up. I wanna see some changes in our line up. How the hell these flops get picked every week is beyond me. Personally, I don't want to see Dufty, Waddel, JMK and Thompson's name again on our team list.
The problem is winning clubs you fight for your position. The Dogs last couple of years half get picked regardless of form, virtually no accountability because there is no-one to replace them with.

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Dylan Edwards
2. Charlie Staines
3. Rob Jennings
Izack Tago
5. Taylan May
6. Kurt Falls
Sean O’Sullivan

8. Moses Leota
9. Api Korisou
James Fisher Harris
11. Villiame Kikau
12. Liam Martin
J’Maine Hopgood

14. Mitch Kenny
Spencer Lenui
16. Scott Sorenson
Jeamon Salmon

I'd say this is what you guys will be facing. The only change maybe Matthew Eisenhuth for J'Maine Hopgood. Personally I'd be going with that 13 and putting Huth on the bench and dropping Salmon.
That team will smash us 42-0

soc123_au

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why would you drop Salmon? Have you seen him play 6?
I just dont like Salmon and Kenny on the same bench. One or the other imo and Kenny is the better middle.

Salmon is ok at 6 and if it was full strength with him subbing in for Luai I'd go with him. For this game I prefer that SoS and Falls have had more game time together. With so many missing a bit of familiarity with the halves could help.

It will be interesting to see which way Ivan goes, I'm hoping he has learnt from last years mistakes. I'm sure you guys will be hoping he hasn't.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just dont like Salmon and Kenny on the same bench. One or the other imo and Kenny is the better middle.

Salmon is ok at 6 and if it was full strength with him subbing in for Luai I'd go with him. For this game I prefer that SoS and Falls have had more game time together. With so many missing a bit of familiarity with the halves could help.

It will be interesting to see which way Ivan goes, I'm hoping he has learnt from last years mistakes. I'm sure you guys will be hoping he hasn't.
You being even slightly worried about us is giving us too much credit.

Realistically we are going to get romped 13+ given the way our team defends.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We just lost to the Tigers, Knights, Saints and Raiders.. Why would we be confident against even a Reserve Grade Panthers team? Their Reserves team is better than our FG team.
And coming first in reserve grade by a long way.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG, why are there so much negative people on here! I said their lineup isn't good and i didn't expect hate and negativity... Take your hate else where seriously!

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG, why are there so much negative people on here! I said their lineup isn't good and i didn't expect hate and negativity... Take your hate else where seriously!
I guess its because following the most shite for 8 years has that effect on the most loyal of followers.

eman & the Utai SLAM

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We just lost to the Tigers, Knights, Saints and Raiders.. Why would we be confident against even a Reserve Grade Panthers team? Their Reserves team is better than our FG team.
Baby Broncos… baby panfers. Its not an easy winnable game 50-50 at best