Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Broncos are on the bottom in both.

Refs love the Cows.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Penalty numbers mean nothing to me. It's the timing of those penalties and where they're awarded that count. Getting 1 penalty awarded on your own 10m line outweighs 5 on your oppositions line as far as I'm concerned.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kaz this proves nothing. it's not a question of how many penalties are received. We all know that the officials will try to even out a penalty count during a game. What does matter is where on the field and when during a game the penalty is awarded. Sutton Vs Broncos is 15 games 15 wins at Suncorp???? Looks pretty fishy to me and I dare say to many others.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s tactical the same way nrl coaches run plays , they blow penalties then once the damage is done and game un winnable they even them up to the opposing side .. classic example sharks v dogs

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kaz this proves nothing. it's not a question of how many penalties are received. We all know that the officials will try to even out a penalty count during a game. What does matter is where on the field and when during a game the penalty is awarded. Sutton Vs Broncos is 15 games 15 wins at Suncorp???? Looks pretty fishy to me and I dare say to many others.
Sutton in hot tub with broncos players sipping on his craft beer and counting his cash all dreaming about the premiership they will never win for many more years to come

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Penalty numbers mean nothing to me. It's the timing of those penalties and where they're awarded that count. Getting 1 penalty awarded on your own 10m line outweighs 5 on your oppositions line as far as I'm concerned.
The 4th and 5th tackle penalties .... killers

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
1556 penalties awarded in the first 11 game ,
Talk about happy whistle blowers.

sheep dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You again.

You seem to be stalking me & my threads & posts.
Every one with emdog say I
Ìiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Status
Not open for further replies.