Rumour Pele to Hull?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Why axe him? Because he didn't have the will power to drive past KFC without stopping.
How you know ?
Maybe true maybe not, but like I said this is partly on CC for not motivating him
I know you're trolling but I will bite. Why is he a salary hit? We could hardly fill our roster last year and he is no longer our problem.
Club gave him a chance, he preferred fried chicken wings.
Why is it trolling? What bit is the troll bit?
He is a salary hit because in all likelihood Doggs had to supplement his income in order to Id Vince him to upheave himself and move to the northernmost club in England- Hull. If he was on the same cash he woulda just stayed. Doggs likely chipped in. Only a minimal amount, sure, but it’s still a small amount we could give another player

Old Man JB

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How you know ?
Maybe true maybe not, but like I said this is partly on CC for not motivating him

He is a salary hit because in all likelihood Doggs had to supplement his income in order to Id Vince him to upheave himself and move to the northernmost club in England- Hull. If he was on the same cash he woulda just stayed. Doggs likely chipped in. Only a minimal amount, sure, but it’s still a small amount we could give another player
He went to the superleague, there is no salary cap implication even if we did have to supplement his salary which I doubt we did. I'm pretty sure he was on a one year deal with us anyway so off contract and not re signed.
Trolling because you know all this. I'm replying because I'm in hospital waiting for surgery and bored beyond belief.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He went to the superleague, there is no salary cap implication even if we did have to supplement his salary which I doubt we did. I'm pretty sure he was on a one year deal with us anyway so off contract and not re signed.
Trolling because you know all this. I'm replying because I'm in hospital waiting for surgery and bored beyond belief.
We would have to cop the hit that we pay him - sorta like we did jj
Otherwise when we were stuck with Eastwood and tolman we would have paid them a mil to go to England

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How you know ?

Correct @Nasheed Every small amount counts. A bit here. A bit there.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We would have to cop the hit that we pay him - sorta like we did jj
Otherwise when we were stuck with Eastwood and tolman we would have paid them a mil to go to England
@Nasheed Correct. It counts when going to England as well. Pele signed with us for 2yrs. We would have had to convince him it was the right move. Sutton and RFM stayed put. If the club didn't have to contribute RFM would be getting a double salary in England right now.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Best of luck with the surgery and recovery mate

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He was signed for two years.
Lol l why would there be no salary cap implication?
Please cite any source that says this?
I see you ignored completely how I mentioned JJ and that if there was no salary cap implication, teams would offload overpaid marquees on a yearly basis. Including us with Eastwood, Napa etc.
The corruption and angle shooting would be next level.