gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brooks and Taylor????? No way

Pearce is a no brainer for 2 years

After 2 years we have BOO at 7 and Burton at 6

Same thing what Gould did with Maloney-Cleary-Luai

Get it done Gus
Don’t know if you have been watching much of Pearce the last 2 years. But he has been woeful. Injuries have set him back. Taylor and Brookes are much better options in that they will constantly. E on the park. Again we have to be sensible with offers made. BBO I see as a hooker. He plays more direct from dummy half. At first receiver when playing half back he tends to play sidewards . I have been super impressed with BBO playing Hooker . Looks a glass above anyone we have had in the position since Ennis left .

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as he plays well with us who cares what he has done at the knights

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don’t know if you have been watching much of Pearce the last 2 years. But he has been woeful. Injuries have set him back. Taylor and Brookes are much better options in that they will constantly. E on the park. Again we have to be sensible with offers made. BBO I see as a hooker. He plays more direct from dummy half. At first receiver when playing half back he tends to play sidewards . I have been super impressed with BBO playing Hooker . Looks a glass above anyone we have had in the position since Ennis left .
Brooks is trash and Ash Taylor is the trash which has been dumped at the tip

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's probably been mentioned but I was surprised to hear that we were shopping Flanagan. I guess this makes sense now that we are interested in Pearce. The fact that Flanagan rumours have begun, how far along has the enquiry gone with Pearce or are their multiple options we are looking at?
Supposedly the subject of Pearce was brought to the attention Laundy SNR. It was on fox sports news yesterday

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bring back James Maloney from England, he would be a better option. He’s also mentally strong and will keep away from the dogs in the local residents yards. Pearce is bit hot and cold as a player.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
are the Knights going to entrust their team to Phoenix Crossland at halfback? not after tonight's game

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I’d love this at the right price.
But didn’t he literally just sign a 700k extension for two years?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn’t throw more than 800 at him to be honest. Call me crazy but I think there are some risks to our roster beyond that figure.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Munster will join new Brisbane team in 2023 and Pearce will replace him at Storm.
They have Hughes though. Think they would look for a younger 6 who's a good ball runner over a veteran Pearce.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They have Hughes though. Think they would look for a younger 6 who's a good ball runner over a veteran Pearce.
I doubt they will want Pearce, but I’m willing to wear egg on my face if I’m wrong.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I thought it was 500k as I remember them referring to it as a 50% drop in what he was earning. Made me think immediately he would look to get out.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
They gave him a shitty 1 year extension

I wouldn’t throw more than 800 at him to be honest. Call me crazy but I think there are some risks to our roster beyond that figure.
WTF? $800k.. he is an $400-500k per season at best option