2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Should be 6-8 weeks

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
refs don't have the balls to make that big a call
Totally agree, totally intentional.
But having Fittler commentating at the time done me. Oh he mustnt have heard the whistle. Shouldnt be allowed to be anywehre nea a Panthers game.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Totally agree, totally intentional.
But having Fittler commentating at the time done me. Oh he mustnt have heard the whistle. Shouldnt be allowed to be anywehre nea a Panthers game.
It doesn't even matter if he heard the whistle or not lol, extremely dumb and dangerous tackle.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
With spear tackles like that he's qualified to be a Melbourne train ticket inspector.

If you don't get it. YouTube it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think it was THAT bad. Seen far worse this year.

He landed on his shoulder, and if you take the whole incident in perspective (and at full speed), he'd just had the ball wrestled off him and was tackling and standing up at the same time.

He'll cop a Grade 1 Dangerous Throw I reckon (125 points) which he'll take an early guilty plead for, and get off with a week and 0 carryovers.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
refs don't have the balls to make that big a call

Refs don't have balls full stop. What made it worse was that the whistle had gone and play stopped. I think someone on Nine said something about Peachey having a right to make the tackle because he could not be sure play had been halted.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
So u get 2 weeks for dumping a player after the whistle with intention but u also get the same for telling the ref his "off ta f'in face". Seem logical.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think it was THAT bad. Seen far worse this year.

He landed on his shoulder, and if you take the whole incident in perspective (and at full speed), he'd just had the ball wrestled off him and was tackling and standing up at the same time.

He'll cop a Grade 1 Dangerous Throw I reckon (125 points) which he'll take an early guilty plead for, and get off with a week and 0 carryovers.
Not that bad?? Ya fukn kidding aren't ya? That was a seriously ugly incident. He should be sitting down for 8 weeks. Nrl is a ****ing joke.

lafai

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah that was pretty bad. 6-8 weeks imo but the NRL is ****dd up

Status
Not open for further replies.