Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I've got them all, but apart from Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy), haven't sat down in front of PS4 to play them (nor The Last of Us - that everyone tells me is AMAZING).

I haven't actually spent more than 5 minutes in front of the PS4 aside from setting it up.

Long overdue though... but no time. XBOX only gets turned on these days to grab Games by Gold.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Played some 1NSANE yesterday. Not bad for a classic game.

If anyone here doesn't know this game, it's an offroad car game with many modes (including racing) but most of them involve aggressive driving trying to achieve a goal. Here are some of my gameplay vids below:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've got them all, but apart from Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy), haven't sat down in front of PS4 to play them (nor The Last of Us - that everyone tells me is AMAZING).

I haven't actually spent more than 5 minutes in front of the PS4 aside from setting it up.

Long overdue though... but no time. XBOX only gets turned on these days to grab Games by Gold.
Speaking of such, the Playstation Plus free games for next month are:

Beyond: Two Souls (PS4)
Rayman Legends (PS4)
Risen 3: Titan Lords (PS3)
Eat Them! (PS3)
King Oddball (PS Vita, Cross-Buy with PS3 and PS4)
Furmins (PS Vita)

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Speaking of such, the Playstation Plus free games for next month are:

Beyond: Two Souls (PS4)
Rayman Legends (PS4)
Risen 3: Titan Lords (PS3)
Eat Them! (PS3)
King Oddball (PS Vita, Cross-Buy with PS3 and PS4)
Furmins (PS Vita)
Makes sense as Detroits release date is May 2018.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe the fuck is wrong with this game, i've been trying to kill this fire troll **** for over an hour lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe the fuck is wrong with this game, i've been trying to kill this fire troll **** for over an hour lol.
I took that guy down first go. Just keep your distance and range him down. When he gets close just run past and keep ranging him. Don't forget to use the kid. He draws the troll toward him which gives you more time to axe throw the prick.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I took that guy down first go. Just keep your distance and range him down. When he gets close just run past and keep ranging him. Don't forget to use the kid. He draws the troll toward him which gives you more time to axe throw the prick.
Na the troll was fine, i just kept getting fucked by those ***** that spawned lol. I stopped playing after i beat the ****. This game is so frustrating yet incredibly fun at the same time.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Na the troll was fine, i just kept getting fucked by those ***** that spawned lol. I stopped playing after i beat the ****. This game is so frustrating yet incredibly fun at the same time.
Yeah. They created a bit of a challenge. Had to get the kid to pull full agro while I dealt with the spawns.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe i'm getting absolutely fucked in the mine atm. These fucking ninja ***** with super speed just fucking murk me in an instant without me even realising they're there haha.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Trailer for the new Tomb Raider game

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Square Enix. Trailers are good, then the game turns out to be rubbish. Much like Hitman. Hitman Blood Money was so much better than Absolution.
Square Enix are only the producers so they create the trailers but have nothing to do with the development side of it (other than rushing the game out before it's ready)

I agree that Hitman Blood Money was better than Absolution but the more recent Hitman that was released in 2016 was better than both of them. That was also published by Square Enix, as was Tomb Raider (2013) and Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015) which were both brilliant games.

All that said, Square Enix do make good trailers. How good was the Hitman nun trailer?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Square Enix are only the producers so they create the trailers but have nothing to do with the development side of it (other than rushing the game out before it's ready)

I agree that Hitman Blood Money was better than Absolution but the more recent Hitman that was released in 2016 was better than both of them. That was also published by Square Enix, as was Tomb Raider (2013) and Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015) which were both brilliant games.

All that said, Square Enix do make good trailers. How good was the Hitman nun trailer?
The nun trailer was awesome - but that's just my point. They make bloody great trailers, however the game does not do them justice.

I haven't played Hitman 2016 as I'm not a console gamer so can't really comment.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The nun trailer was awesome - but that's just my point. They make bloody great trailers, however the game does not do them justice.

I haven't played Hitman 2016 as I'm not a console gamer so can't really comment.

Hitman 2016 is on Xbone and PS4 as well.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Hitman 2016 is on Xbone and PS4 as well.
I have neither console. The idiots Square Enix should've made the game for PC. And they should NOT have had it chapters based that you download either.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have neither console. The idiots Square Enix should've made the game for PC. And they should NOT have had it chapters based that you download either.
It's on PC as well. The chapter release was just the initial money grabbing release. After all the episodes were released they re-released the game as a complete package.

Wahesh

Reaction score
It's on PC as well. The chapter release was just the initial money grabbing release. After all the episodes were released they re-released the game as a complete package.
WHAT.THE.ACTUAL.FUCK??? WHEN WAS IT FUCKING RELEASED ON PC??? I WENT TO EB GAMES ABOUT IT LATE LAST YEAR AND THEY SAID IT WAS ONLY A CONSOLE GAME.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
WHAT.THE.ACTUAL.FUCK??? WHEN WAS IT FUCKING RELEASED ON PC??? I WENT TO EB GAMES ABOUT IT LATE LAST YEAR AND THEY SAID IT WAS ONLY A CONSOLE GAME.
Go back and tell them that they're lying scum. It was released on PC before console.

Edit: Scratch that. Looks like it was released on PS4 first, then PC a week later, then Xbone.