Detroit Beyond Human
Sega Mega Drive Classics

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
FUCK YES!!!

Coming May to PS4!!!

@Wahesh @Hacky McAxe @Gotenks and the rest of the PS4 crew.... what do you think??
:hearteyes::hearteyecat:
Streets of Rage series and Sonic games i played the crap out of on the mega drive. Isn't this just another rehash of sega games that they bring out for each new console with just updated graphics. As much as i enjoyed playing the games i mentioned the majority of the games included are just filler games in my honest opinion.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
So anyone else going to get Far Cry 5?
It's got me interested.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So anyone else going to get Far Cry 5?
It's got me interested.

I'm tempted but the last few Far Cry games have just been re-skins. They're fun but they eventually get repetitive. May wait for the price to drop.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Streets of Rage series and Sonic games i played the crap out of on the mega drive. Isn't this just another rehash of sega games that they bring out for each new console with just updated graphics. As much as i enjoyed playing the games i mentioned the majority of the games included are just filler games in my honest opinion.
I think that Sega is cashing in on the retro bonanza that other companies are also doing. EB have the Sega Mega Drive as well as a re-released Super Nintendo and also Atari. I only wish they re-released the Master System. The console was my favorite as a kid growing up, second only to the original PlayStation.

Reaction score
Looks awesome Wahesh...

Some quality PS4 games on the horizon..

Death Stranding
The Last of Us 2
VRally 4
Detroit Beyond Human
Sega Mega Drive Classics
can't wait for the last of us 2, only discovered the first one at christmas time and got the platinum trophy for it a month or so ago, great game it was.

i'm looking foward most to red dead redemption 2

Reaction score
I think that Sega is cashing in on the retro bonanza that other companies are also doing. EB have the Sega Mega Drive as well as a re-released Super Nintendo and also Atari. I only wish they re-released the Master System. The console was my favorite as a kid growing up, second only to the original PlayStation.
alex kidd in miracle world, loved that game when i was a kid lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Check this dogs reaction out LOL.

Man I love these animals <3

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looking for a throttle quadrant for a 737 for flight sim found one
B737_throttle_quadrant_TQ_1_L.png

Just dont have the 5 grand they want for it :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Farkn hell...

Exactly how big is the manshead Southy??

Reminds me of Family Guy where Joe asks Peter where he keeps getting the Hindenpeter/Petercopter.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
can't wait for the last of us 2, only discovered the first one at christmas time and got the platinum trophy for it a month or so ago, great game it was.

i'm looking foward most to red dead redemption 2
Last of Us was one of the best games i've played. I hadn't played it until i got my ps4 and it was one of the 6 games that came with it. So i too am looking forward to TLOU2 unfortunately i think it's not coming out until 2019

Also looking forward to Red Dead Redemption 2 as Red Dead Redemption was also a brilliant game. I think it's been pushed back until October this year.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone played Far Cry 5 yet? I got my copy hoping to play it over the easter break seeing i had 5 days off work. Unfortunately, i ended up crook as a dog on my first day off and that's how it's been since so i haven't had a chance to even unwrap the game let alone play it. So pissed that my easter break is wasted.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anybody here know their way around setting up a gaming PC? I set one up about 10 years ago but lost track of all the new shit. Could anyone recommend a decent setup for about $3K including moniter etc?