Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
IGN gave Battlefront 2 a score of 65% stating that the single player campaign is well below average and short, and the terrible multiplayer progression system ruins any chance of the game being any good.

Metacritic has it at 72% for professional reviews but user reviews is at 8% from over 5,000 reviews.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hidden Agenda came out today.

$20 at EB Games... fuck I'm tempted even though I need to save every cent.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hidden Agenda came out today.

$20 at EB Games... fuck I'm tempted even though I need to save every cent.
71% metacritic review rating. That's not great. Battlefront 2 which is completely shithouse has a 72% rating.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ended up going with the fanatec csl elite + loadcell brake + P1 and formula black wheel rims, Hoping it gets shipped today and arrives on tues, Pretty geed.

Anyone playing battlefront 2? Ive put in 22 hours since release lol Can't get off it atm.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ended up going with the fanatec csl elite + loadcell brake + P1 and formula black wheel rims, Hoping it gets shipped today and arrives on tues, Pretty geed.

Anyone playing battlefront 2? Ive put in 22 hours since release lol Can't get off it atm.
Nice man you will notice a massive difference have you played i racing ?

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nice man you will notice a massive difference have you played i racing ?

Nah haven't tried iracing, Mainly on Project cars 2 and forza 7 atm, Cant wait to put in big stints without worrying about my wheel losing center thats the main reason im retiring the g27

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nah haven't tried iracing, Mainly on Project cars 2 and forza 7 atm, Cant wait to put in big stints without worrying about my wheel losing center thats the main reason im retiring the g27
Had my first crack the other night , fuck its unforgiving no sly corner cuts or cheating lol.
Something you would need to put in a shitload of hours of practice before you even hit the tracks.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Anyone recommend some decent thumb grips for my PS4 controller? Got mad pain in my thumb atm because they're so hard and uncomfortable.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone recommend some decent thumb grips for my PS4 controller? Got mad pain in my thumb atm because they're so hard and uncomfortable.
Kontrolfreeks are great

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck that's expensive for some rubber lol.
Yep. But they're good. The ones they sell at EB games are good too. The most important part I'd that they add grip and a larger diameter than the thumbsticks which makes it much easier on your fingers.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ps4 controllers are trash i have broken 4 playing fifa (Rubbers on thumbsticks ripped off, R2 on 3 of them gets stuck) Fkn rubbish design, Bought 2 xb1 controllers n now play fifa maxed in 4k on the pc lol those controllers are proper.

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
My favourite controller is the razer raiju for ps4. I also use it on Xbox instead of my elite controller. It is wired only and expensive, but for me was worth it. I think it's exclusive to jbhifi, they have it on sale for $179 at the moment.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My favourite controller is the razer raiju for ps4. I also use it on Xbox instead of my elite controller. It is wired only and expensive, but for me was worth it. I think it's exclusive to jbhifi, they have it on sale for $179 at the moment.
I was curious if that was good. I have the elite controller but I'm not a fan of it. It's too heavy and the back paddles are annoying. They're in the wrong position for my hands. The position of the paddles along with the weight of the controller makes it so I constantly hit them when I don't want to.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'll just leave this here for the racing sim fans ;)

Controlled using X-Sim and an Arduino board. You can also (apparently) do blinkers, hazard lights, hand brake, traction control on/off, etc etc.