Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry @Realist90 Looks like you can't play Last of Us 2

Not even gonna watch the trailer after being triggered already by uncharted 4, uncharted 4 dlc and first last of us 2 trailer lol. How the fuck does nadine in u6 take on 2 grown ass fkn machines, see look how triggered I am already lol.
Hacky understand I just want to play a game without feminism infiltrating it for fucks sake man :( is that so dam hard to ask

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
@rexest
How did you go with the wheel?
My motion platform is getting made up , its now in testing process , I'll have it by xmas
IMAG0789.jpg

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I bought a Logitech G29 racing wheel a few months back and I've had Oculus VR for about 4 months. I have at least 3 racing games that work in VR, but I've been too lazy to try any of them. Really need to get around to it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Been playing Wolfenstein 2. Great game that continues on from the excellent first game.

There are some things that annoy you about it. I'm pretty forgiving about political correctness put into anything but it does go a little far in this game. In the first game you're being lead by this master mind white woman who is the leader of the resistance. In the second game suddenly out of nowhere you find out that she was taking orders from a black woman (even though no one knew this), and that black woman states constantly that white people are all racist. Her white husband (who is white BTW) even says that "If you're not a white arse fascist pig then you're either coloured or you're a deviant" (suggesting that the only good people are non-whites).

That was all fair enough and I was still enjoyed playing it but shortly after that scene and the following scenes that point out how white people are all evil and the main character apologising several times for how bad all white people are, Blaskowitz (the main character of the game) who is a hardcore nazi killing white half-Jew/half-Yank, yells to the Nazis "Come and get me you white arse Nazi facist pigs"

That is one of many other scenes where they constantly point out that the "white Nazis" are evil and the "black resistance" is being aided but some apologetic white people who feel bad for sharing the same race as the Nazis.

It's still a great game but it shits me when there's blatant racism and it's praised and considered to be not at all racist 'cause it's against white people.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I bought a Logitech G29 racing wheel a few months back and I've had Oculus VR for about 4 months. I have at least 3 racing games that work in VR, but I've been too lazy to try any of them. Really need to get around to it.
Wheels good fun tweaking around for hours to get your set up is even better lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wheels good fun tweaking around for hours to get your set up is even better lol
I had the shits at first. Bought the wheel and tried to play Forza Horizon 3. Car wouldn't turn at all. So I jumped on Project Cars and the car would just turn in circles. Great for doing doughies but pretty useless otherwise. Took the wheel back and said "It's fucked". They said, "Nah, you've probably just configured it wrong". They plugged it in and sure enough they couldn't steer either.

So got my replacement wheel, got back home, loaded up Forza Horizon 3 and the steering worked now. Steering worked now but it was shit house. Steering was way too sensitive, everything was floaty and shit. Thought "This is still fucked". Jumped on Google and found out that Forza Horizon 3 is just shit with normal settings. A few hours of tweaking later and I finally perfected it. Played about an hour and haven't touched it since. Really need more time.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had the shits at first. Bought the wheel and tried to play Forza Horizon 3. Car wouldn't turn at all. So I jumped on Project Cars and the car would just turn in circles. Great for doing doughies but pretty useless otherwise. Took the wheel back and said "It's fucked". They said, "Nah, you've probably just configured it wrong". They plugged it in and sure enough they couldn't steer either.

So got my replacement wheel, got back home, loaded up Forza Horizon 3 and the steering worked now. Steering worked now but it was shit house. Steering was way too sensitive, everything was floaty and shit. Thought "This is still fucked". Jumped on Google and found out that Forza Horizon 3 is just shit with normal settings. A few hours of tweaking later and I finally perfected it. Played about an hour and haven't touched it since. Really need more time.
Forza is fucked on normal settings you have no control. From memory you got 3 settings on wheel you hold the button and it tighteed up ect. When im on f1 wheel you got to fight it in a good way.
Im trying to work out atm to make a button box that i can have set for racing, flight, farming ,and tanks lol. Ill spend my xmas holidays getting the **** right and wont even touch a game .

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Anyone played the new AC yet??