PC gone F--KING MAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
when i was working in broome this abo hit me up for a smoke i gave him one. he looked at me in total disgust and said " what no Winfield blue? can i have 2 then " lol
Ahaha that's hilarious what an ungrateful prick he is.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
that is absolutely fucking shit if my kid came home from school and had to do that i would reply back to the school and say listen ***** theres a process that needs to be done to get in this country,if we opened the gates to everyone we would have a shit fight on our hands like Europe with untold loads of human trash.
you cannot make a child write something for your fucktard hippy agenda please eat ratsack and end yourself ****
that is exactly why trump is building a wall .

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The guy at my local shops is a Muslim and he will be open for business Christmas Day making money off Christians who celebrate Christmas.

Any race or religion that don't celebrate Christmas will make good money!
There used to be a law against trading on public holidays or is that just Anzac Day?
In any case I don't see them making much money from people celebrating Christmas , I can't even move after lunch .

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
There used to be a law against trading on public holidays or is that just Anzac Day?
In any case I don't see them making much money from people celebrating Christmas , I can't even move after lunch .
Most shops sell chicken and whatever else on Xmas day.
So if you've fallen behind setting up for Xmas lunch, you can rush to the store and still get one.
And yeah I vaguely remember when hardly anything was open on Sundays.
But once they eradicated religion from school, so did the no trading on Sundays.

If you want the truth just watch a few hours of YouTube videos of George Carlin and Bill Hicks.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So what about dat feminist hypocrisy.
Rogue one chick gets paid millions more than any other male even the co star who had just as much screen time yet paid way less. Where are the feminists screaming and crying for equality?
Boom coz it's not about fkn equality bitches just wanna create a society where females are greater than males.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is the issue with feminists and the like. You wanna call people out and complain about things, you put yourselves in a situation where you're gonna be a hypocrite by not complaining about the same thing you were complaining about just coz its against your agenda.
Nazi scum.

Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rest In Peace Mate
Premium Member
Reaction score
How can you say PC has gone mad?
In keeping with this blog==============================

I desperately want to convey seasonal greetings to everyone and without offending any human under Section 18c of the Racial Discrimination Act.
So ... Please accept, without obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non addictive, gender neutral celebration of the summer solstice holiday, practised with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious / secular persuasions and / or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated, recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2017; but not without due respect for the calendar of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great (not to imply that our country is necessarily greater than any other country) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wisher.

NOTE: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no
promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her / him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at
the sole discretion of the wisher.
Name withheld (Privacy Act).

HAPPY NEW YEAR

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How can you say PC has gone mad?
In keeping with this blog==============================

I desperately want to convey seasonal greetings to everyone and without offending any human under Section 18c of the Racial Discrimination Act.
So ... Please accept, without obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non addictive, gender neutral celebration of the summer solstice holiday, practised with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious / secular persuasions and / or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated, recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2017; but not without due respect for the calendar of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great (not to imply that our country is necessarily greater than any other country) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wisher.

NOTE: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no
promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her / him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at
the sole discretion of the wisher.
Name withheld (Privacy Act).

HAPPY NEW YEAR
in short merry xmas *****

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
had a chuckle this morning reading news on george micheals passing .some chic has turned to twitter outraged at her mother that she suggested he died of aid .she is screaming homophobia.
dumb bitch should stick to facts he was gay and didn't mind to party hard and have a care free lifestyle. you can say that with out being labbled homophobic for fuck sake if keith richards dropped tomorrow it would be perfectly normal to suggest drugs may of played a part

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
had a chuckle this morning reading news on george micheals passing .some chic has turned to twitter outraged at her mother that she suggested he died of aid .she is screaming homophobia.
dumb bitch should stick to facts he was gay and didn't mind to party hard and have a care free lifestyle. you can say that with out being labbled homophobic for fuck sake if keith richards dropped tomorrow it would be perfectly normal to suggest drugs may of played a part
That's twitter for you though. Generally full of random outrage. I just wish in 2017 news websites would stop passing twitter comments off as news.

I guess time will tell what really happened. For now I have Last Christmas in my head thinking of the bloody irony.

Guy had some drug "issues" (I think that's celebrity-speak for addiction), and had serious pneumonia in 2011. I still remember his music being big in my childhood (90s). I'm not overly surprised or shocked at his passing though.

2016 still has a week to go in a huge year for famous deaths ... There's still a chance for Keef...

Sorry, this is kinda in the wrong thread, but i'm too lazy laying in bed to bother with a new one. (plus internet here in Phuket is shit).

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's twitter for you though. Generally full of random outrage. I just wish in 2017 news websites would stop passing twitter comments off as news.

I guess time will tell what really happened. For now I have Last Christmas in my head thinking of the bloody irony.

Guy had some drug "issues" (I think that's celebrity-speak for addiction), and had serious pneumonia in 2011. I still remember his music being big in my childhood (90s). I'm not overly surprised or shocked at his passing though.

2016 still has a week to go in a huge year for famous deaths ... There's still a chance for Keef...

Sorry, this is kinda in the wrong thread, but i'm too lazy laying in bed to bother with a new one. (plus internet here in Phuket is shit).
Lol yeah i guess im an idiot for reading it. i didn't go out of my way but i feel dirty i did .

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
this is justice tbh, for example there probably was a thunderbolt up the ass day or something like that to honor zeus and try to receive his power but the christians ruined it

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol yeah i guess im an idiot for reading it. i didn't go out of my way but i feel dirty i did .
That's the thing though... Some will read a silly article, like say, a feminist (feminazi?) rant in the Guardian, and then use it to confirm their prejudices to smash up all women. The internet is full of stupid people.

But yes, you should feel dirty, even if it's just a little :p

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you had shouted me a ticket I'd happily have had a conversation with you about PC things over there. Poor Internet connections wouldn't have been an issue. I was there mid January 04. Phuket was dirty loud filled with exhaust smoke and more fun than you could poke a stick at. I'll have to go back one day.

I'm not sure if I preferred the islands or the couple of weeks I spent in the mountains there. They are hugely different ways of life. Have you travelled widely through the country or stuck with the coastal areas? I think its worth seeing the mountains. There's even a few places where you can bathe in natural hot springs. There's nothing better than sinking some beers in natures nicest bath tubs.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If you had shouted me a ticket I'd happily have had a conversation with you about PC things over there. Poor Internet connections wouldn't have been an issue. I was there mid January 04. Phuket was dirty loud filled with exhaust smoke and more fun than you could poke a stick at. I'll have to go back one day.

I'm not sure if I preferred the islands or the couple of weeks I spent in the mountains there. They are hugely different ways of life. Have you travelled widely through the country or stuck with the coastal areas? I think its worth seeing the mountains. There's even a few places where you can bathe in natural hot springs. There's nothing better than sinking some beers in natures nicest bath tubs.
Its my second time here (I think first was around 09). Last time as a single bloke, so Patong was the hangout but this time its with wife, so has been a more "refined" visit (staying at the Hilton at Karon - got a really good deal).

I will say that, as an island, it caters to a huge variety of holidaying tastes.

Travelled though Thailand more than most I suppose - even on this trip. New years will be at Rayong, unfortunately, unlike this couple of says, my extended in law family will be in tow...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As it was the last day of school today the principal felt that it would be politically correct to at least acknowledge some form of Christmas tradition so announced over the loud speaker that if anyone would like to join in on Christmas carols to head on over to the hall at lunchtime as they cannot impose this ritual on the non believers . Fmd so whatever happened to the majority rules rule?
You're questionableeeee!

Status
Not open for further replies.