PC gone F--KING MAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As it was the last day of school today the principal felt that it would be politically correct to at least acknowledge some form of Christmas tradition so announced over the loud speaker that if anyone would like to join in on Christmas carols to head on over to the hall at lunchtime as they cannot impose this ritual on the non believers . Fmd so whatever happened to the majority rules rule?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
As it was the last day of school today the principal felt that it would be politically correct to at least acknowledge some form of Christmas tradition so announced over the loud speaker that if anyone would like to join in on Christmas carols to head on over to the hall at lunchtime as they cannot impose this ritual on the non believers . Fmd so whatever happened to the majority rules rule?
Weren't school teachers wearing refugee t shirts or some shit?

Even though I don't like her, it's no wonder people like Pauline Hanson are gaining popularity.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The school in my town is making 9 year olds write letters to the PM asking to "free the refugees"
Some leftie, hippie, apologist better lose their job over this shit.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Weren't school teachers wearing refugee t shirts or some shit?

Even though I don't like her, it's no wonder people like Pauline Hanson are gaining popularity.
Don't know what they were wearing wouldn't be surprised if they've adopted a few refugees as well

I don't like Pauline Hanson personally but I get where she's coming from.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The school in my town is making 9 year olds write letters to the PM asking to "free the refugees"
FMD. That's pathetic. Brainwashing children with left wing propaganda.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't know what they were wearing wouldn't be surprised if they've adopted a few refugees as well

I don't like Pauline Hanson personally but I get where she's coming from.
I don't know which school it was but a bunch of teachers wore/were going to wear the t shirts... They're there to teach children, not spew their opinion on them.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
they're in a safe haven, free them from what?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't know which school it was but a bunch of teachers wore/were going to wear the t shirts... They're there to teach children, not spew their opinion on them.
Its incredible how a minority can rule the majority. As a kid I was always wondered why people didn't get together and eradicate dictators like Hitler . Was it laziness? Fear, indifference ?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't they get cigarettes provided to them?
Lol see how privileged they are? our own homeless citizens have to make do with squashed cigarette butts. Again I ask ' free them from what?

Reactions: K E

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Academia is infested with cultural Marxists these days which is worrying for future generations, at least most kids usually rebel against what their forced to believe so there is still hope for them.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
that is absolutely fucking shit if my kid came home from school and had to do that i would reply back to the school and say listen ***** theres a process that needs to be done to get in this country,if we opened the gates to everyone we would have a shit fight on our hands like Europe with untold loads of human trash.
you cannot make a child write something for your fucktard hippy agenda please eat ratsack and end yourself ****

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol see how privileged they are? our own homeless citizens have to make do with squashed cigarette butts. Again I ask ' free them from what?
when i was working in broome this abo hit me up for a smoke i gave him one. he looked at me in total disgust and said " what no Winfield blue? can i have 2 then " lol

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
when i was working in broome this abo hit me up for a smoke i gave him one. he looked at me in total disgust and said " what no Winfield blue? can i have 2 then " lol
I'd have taken that smoke off him and mashed it into the ground, in front of him.
Fkn shitcunt.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
fuck me dead any race/religion in this country has the freedom to celebrate any special event they like an most ***** would not give a fuck .
so who are these do gooders that do NO good that would think a small minority would be offended what majority celebrate every fucking year.
its the same ***** that sit there over a vigil for some usless fucking shitstain drug dealers who got executed.
these pc warriors should be exposed and publicly flogged
The guy at my local shops is a Muslim and he will be open for business Christmas Day making money off Christians who celebrate Christmas.

Any race or religion that don't celebrate Christmas will make good money!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I think people who are making the most noise against "Merry Christmas" are the ones who themselves are not offended by it but they "think" there are other groups who MAY be offended by it.
Yeah a
thats all teachers ever do.
Just remember the modern education system was invented by a bunch of hippys in the 60's which protested the Vietnam war.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The guy at my local shops is a Muslim and he will be open for business Christmas Day making money off Christians who celebrate Christmas.

Any race or religion that don't celebrate Christmas will make good money!
Good on them, shops jack up prices on Ramadan so the make money off Muslims and with Jews.....well nobody makes money off jews, not even other jews lol

Status
Not open for further replies.