PC gone F--KING MAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...d/news-story/0f58dd2fb568df44be5e3cf67de918dd

BONKERS bureaucrats are trying to kill Christmas by airbrushing the C-word from signs and events in a mad, misguided attempt to avoid offending people.

Flags with the nonsensical slogan “very merry” — avoiding using the word “Christmas” — were torn down in The Rocks yesterday after no-nonsense Finance Minister Dominic Perrottet intervened.

Very Merry means absolutely nothing to anyone,” Mr Perrottet said.

“When you leave out the one word that matters all you’re left with is a vacuous, bland platitude. It’s nonsense — but it’s an easy fix, and it turns out we didn’t even need a focus group to get the message right. I know it’s a bit out there but we’re going with ‘Merry Christmas’ this year.”

The flags were put up by an agency within the finance department but were ripped down yesterday on Mr Perrottet’s direct orders following a complaint from a taxpayer who said: “Stop spending my money denying an Australian (and world) celebration.”

The flags are being replaced on Friday with designs proudly emblazoned with “Merry Christmas”. Nearby, a statue of Santa has been erected made from plastic crates and bearing the slogan “Very Merry Crate-mas”.

Hawkesbury Council’s Christmas bash is called a “community appreciation party” but Mayor Mary Lyons-Buckett pointed out she does run a Christmas Mayoral Appeal.

Over at Sydney Airport, signs in the domestic terminal read: “Happy holidays to all, and to all a good flight” — a subversion of the final line from the famous poem A Visit from St Nicholas, popularly known as “The Night Before Christmas”.

The true line of the poem reads: “Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night”.

Christian Democrat Fred Nile is also livid about the attempts to kill Christmas: “It’s a trend and I’m very angry about it. I don’t want any of this ‘happy holiday’ business.’’

It comes after academics at University of New England tried to claim Santa is a “lie” and advised parents not to tell children about Father Christmas for fear of damaging them. In an example of “elf” and safety gone mad, Dr Kathy McKay and co-author Professor Christopher Boyle suggested parents put kids at risk of trauma by talking about Santa and condemned the idea of a “terrifying” North Pole intelligence agency judging behaviour.

Wahesh

Reaction score
How gay do they look? Very Merry what ffs?

This is one of the very rare times I stand up and applaud Minister Dominic Perrottet for his swift actions.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
fuck me dead any race/religion in this country has the freedom to celebrate any special event they like an most ***** would not give a fuck .
so who are these do gooders that do NO good that would think a small minority would be offended what majority celebrate every fucking year.
its the same ***** that sit there over a vigil for some usless fucking shitstain drug dealers who got executed.
these pc warriors should be exposed and publicly flogged

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
I thought you were going to talk about your Laptop again mate. Full got worked up to think of solutions.

,,!,,<(^_^)>,,!,,

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Obviously the decision makers aren't practising Christians

Wahesh

Reaction score
Saw this yesterday. Apparently people are already going around graffitying "Christmas" on the signs.
Well too late for that. Those shit ones have been torn down and replaced ones that say Christmas :grinning:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bunch of muppets. Freedom of speech & freedom of expression, as long as you are not harming anyone or calling for violence then who cares. These pc morons will not stop until the fun is sucked out of everything.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bunch of muppets. Freedom of speech & freedom of expression, as long as you are not harming anyone or calling for violence then who cares. These pc morons will not stop until the fun is sucked out of everything.
sucked is such a sexual word and demeaning to females as you make them an object when they are our equals your sir a worse than hitler with your sexual discrimination you have offeended half the nation i expect you make a full apolgy and before you do i hope you recognize the true land owners of this land are aboriginals unless you are racist. which you probably are .you would be the insensitive type that would stroll through bondi with a pork roll with no respect towards Jewish culture

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think people who are making the most noise against "Merry Christmas" are the ones who themselves are not offended by it but they "think" there are other groups who MAY be offended by it.
I rkn u got that spot on!
Prolly vegan lesbians hippys......lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think people who are making the most noise against "Merry Christmas" are the ones who themselves are not offended by it but they "think" there are other groups who MAY be offended by it.
SJWs. Social Justice Warriors. They're the ones who feel the need to complain on behalf of minorities 'cause they feel guilty for being white. Shit me to tears.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
SJWs. Social Justice Warriors. They're the ones who feel the need to complain on behalf of minorities 'cause they feel guilty for being white. Shit me to tears.

very true,

happened to me once at work where this girl (happened to be vegan, *surprise*) was offended by what my other colleague said to me, she thought he was disrespectful towards me.

I was like " was he?"

lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats the problem a bunch of fucktards assuming how minority groups feel.
would be like you and me having a coffee and taking the piss out of each other. me calling you a stinking indian cab driver , and you calling me a stinking wog garlic head we would be laughing, but some shit **** would have to step in and explain what we are doing is racist and wrong.then they go home and post some blog how they diffused a hate crime today and how the world needs to do more.
smug shit ***** that huff their own farts, that have absolutely no grip on reality or the piss taking aussie way.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thats the problem a bunch of fucktards assuming how minority groups feel.
would be like you and me having a coffee and taking the piss out of each other. me calling you a stinking indian cab driver , and you calling me a stinking wog garlic head we would be laughing, but some shit **** would have to step in and explain what we are doing is racist and wrong.then they go home and post some blog how they diffused a hate crime today and how the world needs to do more.
smug shit ***** that huff their own farts, that have absolutely no grip on reality or the piss taking aussie way.

lol, you dont really mean it do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.