Pay's post game press conference

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Jackson?????
If Pay goes, the entire coaching team must go with him. Assistants, defensive, attacking, the whole lot.

With the playing group, the only players who should remain are - Hoppa, DWZ, Averillo, Wakeham, Thompson, Jackson, Elliott, RFM

Bring back Reynolds for a year and go all out for Harry Grant

Farcanrefs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The problem with this society is that it is a blame culture. I would rather move every shitty player before the coach is moved on and see how that works out. What will be the point if we sack pay and keep half the squad?
Did you watch the Sharks game? The umbrella defence, which is a part of the coaches plan, caused all 4 tries. Tonight I watched Tolman get the ball on the 4th. I waited some 50 minutes to see Tamooga come on. We lost our fullback and had no attack. The coach and the players are to blame. I give up.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Did he announce he is quitting? If not, fuck what he says.

Fkn numpties on here are smarter than him and that says a lot.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Pay goes, the entire coaching team must go with him. Assistants, defensive, attacking, the whole lot.

With the playing group, the only players who should remain are - Hoppa, DWZ, Averillo, Wakeham, Thompson, Jackson, Elliott, RFM

Bring back Reynolds for a year and go all out for Harry Grant
can't see grant coming to us would you if you were him?

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
“We just have to stay in the grind week to week”..

I don’t think this **** knows what grind is

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem with this society is that it is a blame culture. I would rather move every shitty player before the coach is moved on and see how that works out. What will be the point if we sack pay and keep half the squad?
Is it the player or the coach,Tolman on 4 th tackle,every fuckin time?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So the players pick the team, decide the game plan and handle the bench rotation too?

jshellshear

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
PRESS CONFERENCE: First 20 minutes we competed really hard and got though our sets but after that it wasn’t good at all. Losing Hoppa hurt a fair bit, we finished up with Elliot in the centres, lost Averillo as well but at the end of the day what we came up with wasn’t good enough.

We can be up one good week and not where we need to be another week. Simple errors and kicking game poor.

Penalties hurt us.

Asked about if it hurt seeing Talau do so well. Said that's the way it is.

At the moment we’re building…trying to bring those juniors through.

Asked: What can you tell the fans? Some attention will come on you again. What hope can you give them? Response: Our cap is back in order. Thomson turning up. We always said we want to put in 2 or 3 quality players. That’s what we need to do.

Thomson will be assessed. He is a quality player, an international. He’s a fit guy with plenty of leg speed.

Just got to make sure you turn up every week. It’s hard work. We’ll stay in the grind. We get a decent 20 minutes out. We keep turning up and keep doing. At the end of the day there is light at the end of the tunnel and hopefully they make a difference to our team. Keep bringing these young players along. Another learning curve for them.

Still negotiations with Cotric and Bateman.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Are you fucking serious, use your fucking head ffs

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you watch the Sharks game? The umbrella defence, which is a part of the coaches plan, caused all 4 tries. Tonight I watched Tolman get the ball on the 4th. I waited some 50 minutes to see Tamooga come on. We lost our fullback and had no attack. The coach and the players are to blame. I give up.
Soon as Holland madden his first mistake he should have shuffled DWZ back to the wing and used Averillo at fullback!