Payne haas

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah he was seen at Bungalow 8 with Politis, Laundy, Crowe and Fletcher.

They were all eating gelato and pulling each others dicckkss
That is a massive sign of him leaving the Broncos.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Gelato is better at Darling Harbour than at Fortitude Valley?
Art of Gelato at Carramar is the best I've tried that matches traditional Italian gelato. The test for me, is whether they can make a good pistacchio - and they do!

In my job as a tour guide, I was regularly in Italy, and always had a pistacchio gelato, because I could never get a decent one in Australia. Now I've found the place only a few kms from home.

I'll be going through the valley in late August, on the Spirit of the Outback train to Longreach - I'll wave as I go by.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You can bet your bottom dollar if it wasn't for Lynney & Hilly he would have been wearing blue and white now.
And I don't mean the Greek flag :tearsofjoy:
He was never coming here.

We had more chance signing Usain Bolt.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
LOLLLL big dollars? he signed a measly $550k a season deal for 5 years. That most certainly is not bg dollars If he was available to be signed he'd easily command $800k - 900k a season.
550k is huge for a rookie but if they are special they quickly become worth it or more. Its a gamble for the club coz sometimes u pay 500k for a rookie and in a few years they are worth less. Broncos gamble with haas paid off.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He was never coming here.

We had more chance signing Usain Bolt.
I thought the same for Josh Addo-Carr. I thought we had no chance of signing him. I was expecting him to sign with the Rabbitohs.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I thought the same for Josh Addo-Carr. I thought we had no chance of signing him. I was expecting him to sign with the Rabbitohs.
Completely different. JAC was always coming back to Sydney for 22 (at the latest) and he was off contract. Also our only competition was the Tigers, the Rabbitohs must not of been interested otherwise yes he would of gone there (salary cap).

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Haas is in hot demand, we will end up having to outlay 800k + to land him. His manager is selling him to highest bidder

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Haas is in hot demand, we will end up having to outlay 800k + to land him. His manager is selling him to highest bidder
Haas would be worth 1m to us but the Broncos aren't going to release him (also doubt he'd choose us over other clubs even if we were offering 1m).

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or his pet recent recruit might want to stick it up his haas

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently he was seen at Darling Harbour talking to few Sydney Clubs. Hopefully we are one of them. 100% Uncle Nick would be talking to him.
So he's hiding it well with the secret meetings. lol

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He wanted to go there, but Rabbits cap was fucked.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t care how bad we are now, you add

Burton
JAC
Naden
Haas
Smith

and we become top 8 contenders with Thompson Jacko Cotric and Averillo already there.

replace Haas and TPJ and I don’t think we’re quite the same.

pie in sky though, if Roosters want him they’ll get him