Pay "We've still got some recruiting to do".

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Y’know this is a Bulldogs forum, Ya desperado Bronco. Must be one sad life for you Kaz where you feel you need to hang around here and be an utter nuisance! Your opinions are not asked for, nor appreciated!
Kaz has been around for ever ,her shit stirring is tongue in cheek its all good dude relax a little

Last edited:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Y’know this is a Bulldogs forum, Ya desperado Bronco. Must be one sad life for you Kaz where you feel you need to hang around here and be an utter nuisance! Your opinions are not asked for, nor appreciated!
I actually find kaz's posts quite funny
A little humour added to the forum is always a bonus :sweatsmile:

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fuck, he really took down a monster there.
Sam Burgess ain’t tweety bird and Lewis yesterday cut him down twice don’t act as if this kid is not the stuff he is a pure football talent... it really isn’t a question of if he is going to be good it’s how good is he going to be, those three pin point bombs were brilliant, seems to have time, vision, and most of all guts and determination. Sure he makes errors , some bad reads in defence but the whole team is essentially new to each other and that gelling process will take time....

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I am female.

Though people do say I have balls. lol

Also why did you say, thought it was a guy. hehe
I didn’t want to sound sexist just assumed it was a guy due to footy knowledge etc

Ok I just sounded sexist

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/07/13/pay-weve-still-got-some-recuiting-to-do/

"Y'know for all our fans and all our members and all our supporters, y'know we've got some young guys that are coming to the club next year, we've still got some recruiting to do, so it's exciting for us"

"Y'know, we've still got Jacko, y'know Dave Klemmer, Aiden Tolman, Adam Elliott, all these senior guys that we're gonna build our club around..."
Isaac Luke in negotiations with the bulldogs for next year

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What gets me is that everyone knows it. The club knows it, the coaching staff knows it, the players know it, the members and fans know it, even outsiders knows it. Yet all we have seen are players exiting and nothing of comparison coming in (other than Cogger, Meaney and Crichton but can’t really call them additions when all are around a season into their NRL career). When is the supposed rebuild going to take place? Chris Anderson said some weeks ago for 2019 they are aiming for top 8. I can’t see us coming close with the this roster even with the three additions.

If anyone knows something that we don’t then speak up and give us something to look forward too.

the hound

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
DT reporting Gold Coast Coach Brennan is confident of retaining Hipgrave, so I guess we can rule him out as well.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
DT reporting Gold Coast Coach Brennan is confident of retaining Hipgrave, so I guess we can rule him out as well.
Read that yesterday... and we don't need him. Yeah he's tough as nails, but gives away a lot of penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.