Pay "We've still got some recruiting to do".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They never hired him based on that. They hired him to sitf through the pussy squad we had ( and still have a couple ) as we cant form that basis if a player does not have the right attitude. Your the little bitch that called bullshit on me cause i said i played under him. Everyone from dubbo has played under him. We all went to school with andy ryan and every other footballer from dubbo and wellington. Your just a big mouth wanna be that had no friends and was never picked in any sporting sides. Hence the hate. Grow a fucking brain and take an honest look at what the club and coaching staff are working towards. And everyone blaming pay for any signings we get is ridiculous. Ya really think chris anderson and others dont have a massive hand in that too.
Pays shit but

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So you are a dumb little girl. Ok thanks. I bet you have a poster of Des HAsler above your car bed
Hasler needed to go.

Lol this really is turning into a, “if you’re not for pay, you’re a Nazi”.

#pay4antifa

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Up in this bitch? Gangstaaaa wannabe , What is pay to do with this inhereited squad? Send your uneducated sentiment’s Hasler’s way , atleast Pay had the balls to take the gig on , others saw the books and walked out , judge him in 2-3yrs , when he has some of his own guys
Did you judge Hasler on his first year with us as a good coach you non wanna be gangsta?

Lol, pay takes the gig on so that means he’s got balls? Where the fuck is the logic. One may say he’s a dumb **** if the story is true about the books and still take the job, orrrr he took it knowing he’d always be able to fall back on the “salary cap” situation to blame rather than his inability to be a first grade coach.

Point is he promised this year! This fkn year baby dog that we’d be competitive and all that nice stuff after having a look at the so called books. So he’s either over estimated his coaching prowess or he’s a dumb ****.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who’s this Morris guy and why 3rd time lucky

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think to be competitive the club needs two or three first grade quality outside backs and a front rower with some mongrel to come off the bencheg Players like Whare and Hetherington from Penrith. Have no idea who is available or how much cap space is available .

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think to be competitive the club needs two or three first grade quality outside backs and a front rower with some mongrel to come off the bencheg Players like Whare and Hetherington from Penrith. Have no idea who is available or how much cap space is available .
To think over the years we let some mongrel go ...Eseese, Gavet, Taupau, Kasiano....

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
To think over the years we let some mongrel go ...Eseese, Gavet, Taupau, Kasiano....
Kasiano might be injured but his best days are well gone.. has been very average when he has played for Melbourne

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Y'know, instead of recruiting players to the club, why not grow your own.

Y'know, so the club can be called the family club again.
Y’know this is a Bulldogs forum, Ya desperado Bronco. Must be one sad life for you Kaz where you feel you need to hang around here and be an utter nuisance! Your opinions are not asked for, nor appreciated!

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Y’know this is a Bulldogs forum, Ya desperado Bronco. Must be one sad life for you Kaz where you feel you need to hang around here and be an utter nuisance! Your opinions are not asked for, nor appreciated!
I love you too.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We honestly need a new coach first and foremost. Pays coaching, selections and gameplan is horrendous.

I'm surprised no one mentions how our main game plan is exactly the same as Des ball just with a Dee offloads. Forwards are still at first receiver most sets. No game plan. Catch and pass and go sideways. Haslers game plan to a.tee.

Pay doesn't have an attacking bone in his body, and not the type of coach that would bring out the best out of players.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We honestly need a new coach first and foremost. Pays coaching, selections and gameplan is horrendous.

I'm surprised no one mentions how our main game plan is exactly the same as Des ball just with a Dee offloads. Forwards are still at first receiver most sets. No game plan. Catch and pass and go sideways. Haslers game plan to a.tee.

Pay doesn't have an attacking bone in his body, and not the type of coach that would bring out the best out of players.
Been said plenty of times bro

Pay fails to make adjustments as necessary during matches

Status
Not open for further replies.