Pay "We've still got some recruiting to do".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
So intolerant of you to speak what’s in your face. You must be a dumb little girl to criticise rather than celebrate our great coach who’s instilled a killer dog of war team, that lets teams win
I must be the only one, how dare me

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well your question warranted a question back based on the logic of your question.
Anyways so the opinion of the little dumb girl is quite simple actually.
We hired the coach based on his talk of what he will apply to the team as head coach.
1. competitiveness
2. Dogs of war
3. Bulldog DNA
4. Repeat 1-3

His first comments in media were whinging about us having to play the ‘hard teams’.

We were horrendous last year and wasn’t a hard task improvInf on a shit year last year, and we’ve gone backwards.

But yes you’re correct, logic is in your court. Pay says we’ve improved albeit losing a match with 8 minutes to go 3 tries ahead lol.

We definitely got some of the smartest fans up in this bitch.
Geez I knew I shouldn’t of asked you a question obviously I wasn’t going to get an answer from a 3 year old girl... dumb as dog shit but maybe you will learn when you start school kiddo, keep your head up

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliott is a weapon LOL. Elliott has done nothingto excite me in the 50 average games he has played for us so far. If Pay thinks we are building a team around him then he is deluded to the extreme. Lewis on the other hand excites me far more than any other player who has debuted for us in the last 3 years. The kid has far more instinct than the robots Des has collected that are clogging our salary cap.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Geez I knew I shouldn’t of asked you a question obviously I wasn’t going to get an answer from a 3 year old girl... dumb as dog shit but maybe you will learn when you start school kiddo, keep your head up
What’s your obsession with little girls?

You got an answer just not an answer you’re able too follow quite clearly

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow the panthers nursery
Fullback Aiken on debut wow
Hetherington raw aggressive second rower
Ellis nippy smart hooker
Jerome luai
Tyrone may

Yet we get the worst of them all chriton
Tyrone may is a gun and off contract and so is the fb that debuted tonight

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Tyrone may is a gun and off contract and so is the fb that debuted tonight
Caleb Aekins was the fullback for Panthers tonight and was re-signed on 3rd of July until end of 2020 season with Panthers (yes he was available when we signed Meaney).
Ditto May (tied up till end of 2020).

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
More dicks from our coach.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well your question warranted a question back based on the logic of your question.
We hired the coach based on his talk of what he will apply to the team as head coach.
1. competitiveness
2. Dogs of war
3. Bulldog DNA
4. Repeat 1-3

His first comments in media were whinging about us having to play the ‘hard teams’.

We were horrendous last year and wasn’t a hard task improvInf on a shit year last year, and we’ve gone backwards.

But yes you’re correct, logic is in your court. Pay says we’ve improved albeit losing a match with 8 minutes to go 3 tries ahead lol.

So you are a dumb little girl. Ok thanks. I bet you have a poster of Des HAsler above your car bed

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman is very under rated and the perfect foil for klemmer and worth keeping now we have got rid of woods,interesting in the interview pay said we made a competitive offer to josh but obviously the unlimited salary cap sharks offered more
Good off the bench I rekon just tackles and does his job, don’t mind him

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Elliott is a weapon LOL. Elliott has done nothingto excite me in the 50 average games he has played for us so far. If Pay thinks we are building a team around him then he is deluded to the extreme. Lewis on the other hand excites me far more than any other player who has debuted for us in the last 3 years. The kid has far more instinct than the robots Des has collected that are clogging our salary cap.
Agree totally about Elliott
But wish everyone would cool their jets about Lewis.
I remember plenty here had a hard-on over Frawley after 2 games also.
I've seen a lot of Lewis in ISP this season. He certainly has talent & what I like he has a long kick that can actually find the grass but man he's only played two games of NRL.

Last edited:

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree totally about Elliott
But wish everyone would cool their jets about Lewis.
I remember plenty here had a hard-on over Frawley aftee 2 games also.
I've seen a lot of Lewis in ISP this season. He certainly has talent & what I like he has a long kick that can actually find the grass but man he's only played two games of NRL.
Mate...difference is frawley could never tackle.

This lewis kid sizes them up and monsters them in defence,just ask maloney in our trial game against penrith.

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
1. competitiveness
2. Dogs of war
3. Bulldog DNA
4. Repeat 1-3

Up in this bitch? Gangstaaaa wannabe , What is pay to do with this inhereited squad? Send your uneducated sentiment’s Hasler’s way , atleast Pay had the balls to take the gig on , others saw the books and walked out , judge him in 2-3yrs , when he has some of his own guys

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

This lewis kid sizes them up and monsters them in defence,just ask maloney in our trial game against penrith.
Spot on. The kid chops down the big guys and frawley would let them stroll through

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Fuck, he really took down a monster there.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well it looks like our SGBall team picked up a signing at least that's what I can figure out with the information available.

Maleke Morris signs on with Bulldogs to chase NRL dream

SYDNEY BOUND: Wagga schoolboy Maleke Morris has signed a two-year deal with the Bulldogs as he chases his NRL dream. Picture: Les Smith

Maleke Morris is hoping it’s a case of third time lucky as he chases his NRL dream.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. competitiveness
2. Dogs of war
3. Bulldog DNA
4. Repeat 1-3

They never hired him based on that. They hired him to sitf through the pussy squad we had ( and still have a couple ) as we cant form that basis if a player does not have the right attitude. Your the little bitch that called bullshit on me cause i said i played under him. Everyone from dubbo has played under him. We all went to school with andy ryan and every other footballer from dubbo and wellington. Your just a big mouth wanna be that had no friends and was never picked in any sporting sides. Hence the hate. Grow a fucking brain and take an honest look at what the club and coaching staff are working towards. And everyone blaming pay for any signings we get is ridiculous. Ya really think chris anderson and others dont have a massive hand in that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.