Pay "We've still got some recruiting to do".

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Couldn't even watch it, audio cut out halfway through. Guess I didn't miss much

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pay lost me when he said we were building the team around Tolman. I don't mine Tolman as a player but come on.......his 29 years old and not getting any younger. Now if he said we were looking at building the team around Lewis, Martin, Klemmer, Jackson and co that would be a different story.

Last edited:

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay lost me when he said we were building the team around Tolman. I don't mine Tolman as a player but come on.......his 29 years old and not getting any younger. Now if he said we were looking at building the team around Lewis, Martin, Klemmer, Jackson and co that would be a different story.
He must really put in at training though, he always seems to be the coaches favorite player.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I like Elliott. There is a player there, it’s just got a silly mop top and tits for hands atm.
He has been ok in recent games.
To start the season he was pathetic.
He needs to put a whole season on the books before I rate him.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His probably talking about the hardworking ethic and more so the culture of these guys... They're dead set bulldogs.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
So we are going to recruit ?
Hhmmmmmm what happened to the cap problem?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey pay, you still got a lot of self developing and iq development for a first grade coach. Can’t believe this fuck is still head coach.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha mate I’m just asking a whinging little girl why she’s whinging and as usual when you ask crying toddlers why they are crying, they don’t have an answer for ya!
Well your question warranted a question back based on the logic of your question.
Anyways so the opinion of the little dumb girl is quite simple actually.
We hired the coach based on his talk of what he will apply to the team as head coach.
1. competitiveness
2. Dogs of war
3. Bulldog DNA
4. Repeat 1-3

His first comments in media were whinging about us having to play the ‘hard teams’.

We were horrendous last year and wasn’t a hard task improvInf on a shit year last year, and we’ve gone backwards.

But yes you’re correct, logic is in your court. Pay says we’ve improved albeit losing a match with 8 minutes to go 3 tries ahead lol.

We definitely got some of the smartest fans up in this bitch.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Meh.. Anyone can look good with the team that’s around him atm
So intolerant of you to speak what’s in your face. You must be a dumb little girl to criticise rather than celebrate our great coach who’s instilled a killer dog of war team, that lets teams win

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They will clear the decks sign a player here and there and wait and see what happens at the end of season so much movement then could snare a decent player and get a percentage of his contract paid I think they have a lot more money then they letting on

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It would be great to raise those famous banners we had back in the day. 'Bred not bought' . With the way the Nrl is nowadays being a business, I dont think any club can keep all their youngsters that come through the ranks.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Y'know, instead of recruiting players to the club, why not grow your own.

Y'know, so the club can be called the family club again.
You mean like how someone who started playing in Wagga Wagga is somehow a Queenslander if they've got talent?

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hes in the leadership group

That was confirmed by Pay 2 weeks ago

What that means is two things
1. Pay rates him highly
2. He will never ever be dropped under Pay
He’s been solid this year tbh not our worst but not my first choice

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tolman is very under rated and the perfect foil for klemmer and worth keeping now we have got rid of woods,interesting in the interview pay said we made a competitive offer to josh but obviously the unlimited salary cap sharks offered more

Status
Not open for further replies.