• Yes

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
If true some weird decisions in there but it's his neck....see how they go.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Faitala-Mariner should be on the bench playing in the prop rotation, he'd strengthen our side when Tolman/Napa come off, I can see him being a great impact player there. Demoting Faitala-Mariner to reserve grade is a mistake IMO, I hope it's false. I like Okunbor > Crichton just because of his height, but besides that I don't think there is much between the two.
He can’t play prop mate he won’t be able to handle the defence. He gets ripped on the edge by centres and when people run at him he barely puts his body in front... Hea got no wrestle

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What bloody advantage is it carrying Lichaa on the bench ahead of rfm!
We do not need him or jmk on the bench, need another forward
jmk can't play 80 minutes that what i'm guessing... man seggy would be a good signing for us so we can play another forward on the bench

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is Crichton copping the blame for Ferguson bitching us? I don’t think much of Crichton and he proved his height is a liability against NZ, but at least there’s some energy in his runs. I’d be looking to play his ex-Panthers teammate CHN beside him in the centres and punt Holland instead.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
jmk can't play 80 minutes that what i'm guessing... man seggy would be a good signing for us so we can play another forward on the bench
Well in that case get rid of jmk to reserve grade and leave that clueless Lichaa to play hooker for now.
We need more impact off the bench and some go forward not Lichaa or jmk

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well in that case get rid of jmk to reserve grade and leave that clueless Lichaa to play hooker for now.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait til Nu IS BACK in form man he would be a better hooker than all of them.

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Rfm
Crichton
Montoya
Danny f

All likely to be axed

Okunbur
Meaney
Ogden
Martin
Players to come in
Only 2 players have earnt a recall. Ogden and Martin. Chriton and RFM unlucky. Jacko been worse than RFM. Licha should be dropped and Martin or Jacko used as emergency dummy half. Licha was possibly worse than he has been previously when he came on on Sunday as an interchange.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Okonbur could be like Smith and really lift once he hits NRL.
I think your right Okonbur had a fair game in reserves dropped the ball a couple of times but i agree he can lift in fg. I like pays changes pity it wasnt done after the warriors game.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lichaa is one of our better defenders which is why I think he survived.. Lord knows we need guys who can hit n stick right now
Yeah true bit worried about the size of our pack but like the changes

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
God damn it we are weak. This squad just has no size or mongrel no matter who comes in.

Blake Ferguson was taking bigger and stronger hit ups then our biggest prop.