Opinion Pay out-coached by Kearney

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Their country just suffered a major terror attack only a day ago. If that doesn't make you lift and want to play for your country ..... nothing will.

Warriors came out today and weren't going away with anything but a win.. there was so much pride in their performance.
I agree, I said it to my mate before the game. No way we were winning after what happened yesterday.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The squads not good enough - the coaching im not sure about.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pay was made to look good on the back of last seasons remaining 5-6 games when the team had no pressure no fucks and zero expectations on them and won a few games.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need to push pay aside and let georgallis coach. We only won 8 games last year and 5 of them were at the back end of the season with the SG boys

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Let's be honest. The board aren't going to replace Pay after 1, 2 or even 10 poor games in a row. It'd go against everything they've built up in the pre-season.
There is your agenda against the board. Pay was a dib signing. The same mug who signed hasler for 3 yrs on a mill than sacked him . Which was eventually a payout. The board didn't sign pay , or foran or woods or sit on their hands while des fucked the club. It was dib . All on dib and the previous board. You need to acknowledge history to concur the future.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it worth bringing toovey in if georgallis fails like pay. My opinion is try and lure one of the premier coaches for whatever money. Give bellamy 5 million a year for 5 years to come fast track our football club and even train us a fucking decent coach for when he leaves.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate to say
But 'The Madness' is just straight up cringe-worthy and upsetting.
We are probably the softest team in the comp the only madness is from the fans who have to endure this shit.