Opinion Pay out-coached by Kearney

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pay got exposed horribly today. He had nothing to counter the warriors power game today. Didn't see anything different in the 2nd half.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pay has been out coached for most of his games in the NRL.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been very vocal in defending Pay, but it's evident that he doesn't have the full respect of every player... I really thought the boys were going to turn up today... but it's all talk... fmd

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Where are the idiots on here who have been bagging me out coz i have said Pay is shit...

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay is rubbish he should never be resigned talking shit preseason dogs fired up foran ready what a load of crap . Foran is rubbish

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pay got exposed horribly today. He had nothing to counter the warriors power game today. Didn't see anything different in the 2nd half.
Bound to happen when u pick a weak as fcuk backrow. Said it way before the season started Jacko needs to go to lock to and have some strong line running edge forwards like Martin and CHN.

We got bent line bananas and they kicked over wingers..... You don't have to be a first grade coach to come up with that play which says a lot about Pay.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Has Pay ever outcoached an opposition coach

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sign up Robbie Farah for dummy half & he can be captain coach and get Lichaa out of this club asap

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Their country just suffered a major terror attack only a day ago. If that doesn't make you lift and want to play for your country ..... nothing will.

Warriors came out today and weren't going away with anything but a win.. there was so much pride in their performance.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Where are the idiots on here who have been bagging me out coz i have said Pay is shit...
You have 17 players to give shit to before pay cops it. When pay has a cheque book to go buy some quality halves or centres or hooker than we can judge pay. Only negative is Meaney should get the 1 and we should have had 2 or 3 trials.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Their country just suffered a major terror attack only a day ago. If that doesn't make you lift and want to play for your country ..... nothing will.

Warriors came out today and weren't going away with anything but a win.. there was so much pride in their performance.
Earlier it was the refs and now it’s this, no doubt it was meaningful for them but we played shit. We were in it for 10 minutes and then pissed away any chance after that