Pay has destroyed Meaney

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yes the kid had issues injecting himself into the game at fullback, but at least he was safe back there. I'm happy with DWZ at fullback because we need him there to start our sets strongly due to our ineffective middle forwards. So with that being said why on earth does Pay think Meaney on the wing is a good idea???
For the kids mental health just push him back to CC and let him play the only position he knows how to play... kids career is being thrown away in just a few weeks

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pay has destroyed the Dogs.

Which player has actually improved under the fraud ****?
To be honest a lot of these never played under des
Jackson, hoppa, Montoya, liccha, Elliot are only ones who played under des
So you can’t compare
I don’t think pay is the answer, but our roster is. So far behind the next team it’s not funny
Be like trying to win at Bathurst on a push bike......
Sometimes the car breaks down and push bike wins but most of the time the bike gets lapped....

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I honestly don't think he was as good as people made out. He might have been a good fullback in years gone by but he's not a modern day fullback. He really didn't show much improvement over his time in that position.

He was just part of that under 20's team that Pay keeps trying to sign in its entirety.

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Should still be full back in first grade, he’s safe and its the only way he’ll improve his game. If he can put 8-10kgs on next off season he might make it. DWZ can play centre or wing, and should never ever be allowed to kick off again

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
To be honest a lot of these never played under des
Jackson, hoppa, Montoya, liccha, Elliot are only ones who played under des
So you can’t compare
I don’t think pay is the answer, but our roster is. So far behind the next team it’s not funny
Be like trying to win at Bathurst on a push bike......
Sometimes the car breaks down and push bike wins but most of the time the bike gets lapped....
Can't really argue with that bro, just sick of watching the lost fucks every week. Yet I don't miss a minute of our "games".

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But who will take ALL our conversion attempts if we drop Meaney? :P

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't really argue with that bro, just sick of watching the lost fucks every week. Yet I don't miss a minute of our "games".
It's passion mate, that's why we still turn up to watch even though it's shocking, we give a fuck about this club

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Next week I want to see a Okunbor, Holland combo on the left edge. I also want to see cogger dropped for a week (bring in either foran or lewis, hopefully foran)

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Easy fix next week Okunbor replaces Meaney & Holland replaces Montoya & will be goal kicker

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol exactly the same as me bud, nailed it