PAY FACTS - HE WAS NOT UPTO IT

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Georgalis also interchanged wakeham late in the game which nearly cost us the game. And also gave our .ost potent forward, toomaga, fuck all game time.
We were pretty good today, and ill take nothing away from the boys, but without their 2 key injuries and multiple mistakes in our zone, newcastle would have won without doubt.
We forced the mistakes and were leading before the injuries we pumped them

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We forced the mistakes and were leading before the injuries we pumped them
I agree. We definitely won that game more then they lost it. We could very well have beaten them with those players still fit.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Credit to Pay... He did teach this team how to be resilient again.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least Steve-G can pick a side and selecting players in their right positions eg Meaney at fullback and DWZ on the wing. Katoa was strong off the bench and used as a utility forward which would never have happened under Pay.
Had no idea that was how Katoa would be used. Was a great move! Much like Bellamy playing Brandon Smith in the front row

The ReignMan

Previously Clint
Reaction score
Lols..Please bro. Good win but we were playing a team with 2 x no #9, and in wet weather. I still have to change my undies because of the last 10 mins.
We’ve been missing a 9 for 4yrs and genuine 6 and 7 combo since 2004 ‍

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We’ve been super competitive against two good teams for consecutive weeks. Top effort. Keep this momentum going and string some wins together to take into next season.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We’ve been super competitive against two good teams for consecutive weeks. Top effort. Keep this momentum going and string some wins together to take into next season.
Get a few more wins this season and we might even avoid the spoon, broncos have much worse for and against.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Get a few more wins this season and we might even avoid the spoon, broncos have much worse for and against.
Titans warriors broncos could save us.

Malla

Reaction score
If you are easy to please. It’s like saying a hole is a hole when you are on Manus Island.
We are a disgrace even when playing at our top. Mass changes in personnel required.
You fuckin reckon? We couldn’t run a bath at the moment yet we still won. Celebrate.
Fuckin sped

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No mate. I'm 100% serious, I call it how it is. I have no reason to defend Pay. After this year his name is never going to be mentioned again. Also with every day that goes by I'm even more happier with Barrett being our coach for 2021.
Tell it how it is? Pay sacked 2 weeks ago and we are already looking better!

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least Steve-G can pick a side and selecting players in their right positions eg Meaney at fullback and DWZ on the wing. Katoa was strong off the bench and used as a utility forward which would never have happened under Pay.
If Pay were coaching today Meaney on the wing again, DWZ at fullback, Reimis at centre - we get lapped by 20 even if the Knights were playing the last 10 minutes with 12 players. Pay would have let Thompson play halfback IF that's where Thompson wanted to play. When did we perform well over the last 2 years ? at the back of each season - why ? because the players weren't listening to Pay - he let them do what they wanted. Just shows how bad he was.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whatever Pay envisioned for the team ,he could not get them to execute . He coached like he was playing a ps4 game, no wonder our players looked brain dead ... It's refreshing to see a coach with the intelligence to know that he's coaching professional sportsmen and not robots and that his role as a coach is to enhance play not control players.. Georgallis should stay as head coach.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay wasn’t great but SG is no supercoach, will be lucky to survive as an assistant. What SG has done which has been better is play players in their positions. E.g Meaney at fb.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just happy we're moving forward.

If you lot want to debate the past, feel free. Personally so fucking excited that we're getting back on a better track. Can't wait to see where we're going!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pay wasn’t great but SG is no supercoach, will be lucky to survive as an assistant. What SG has done which has been better is play players in their positions. E.g Meaney at fb.
Georgalis is a super coach, he's already proven it. 2017,2018,premierships plus these last 2 games