PAY FACTS - HE WAS NOT UPTO IT

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Georgalis also interchanged wakeham late in the game which nearly cost us the game. And also gave our .ost potent forward, toomaga, fuck all game time.
We were pretty good today, and ill take nothing away from the boys, but without their 2 key injuries and multiple mistakes in our zone, newcastle would have won without doubt.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The last 20 minutes was horrible. If they didn't lose their two hookers, we would've lost.
Anyway, we held on (just), happy to get a win

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You need to stop saying things I didn't say. I said we overachieved last year. There are plenty of things you can go find yourself to come to that conclusion. I'm not going to derail the thread. This year Pay's results were expected but like I've said before there were multiple games we should of won. Last week was another game we should of won.
We are scoring more points playing better football then with Pay. The bloke was not upto it which is exactly what this thread is about.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lols..Please bro. Good win but we were playing a team with 2 x no #9, and in wet weather. I still have to change my undies because of the last 10 mins.
So does every doggies supporter......for the last 40 years......ha ha just enjoy the win. Hope they can remember the victory song....

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think today proves anything. We've had other similar performances this year. The effort has always been there bar a few games. If you want to bring up the should wins, we should of won vs the Eels, Sharks and Rabbitohs for e.g. Today shows we need players like Ponga and Best to score more points and put teams to the sword. At 18-0 I see the same old team creeping in and I'm nervous with them. We're a team 1-9 scared and playing not to lose.
You’re the biggest flog on here!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
You’re the biggest flog on here!
No mate. I'm 100% serious, I call it how it is. I have no reason to defend Pay. After this year his name is never going to be mentioned again. Also with every day that goes by I'm even more happier with Barrett being our coach for 2021.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
1. Suck shit Klemmer

2. Pay is a dud and a flop.
Thank God he’s finally gone.

3. Our roster is still shit but so much more life without pay.

4. Please please please pick lafai and drop montoya next week and holland ffs. 1. Meaney, 2. Smith 3. Lafai 4. Jake 5. Dwz

4. Brady’s give up you look foolish and are embarrassing yourself.

5. Pop the champers

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Giving toomaga such little game time and throwing wakeham on when we were on the back foot so badly and expecting him to close out the game, just shows how bad georgalis is also..

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Georgalis also interchanged wakeham late in the game which nearly cost us the game. And also gave our .ost potent forward, toomaga, fuck all game time.
We were pretty good today, and ill take nothing away from the boys, but without their 2 key injuries and multiple mistakes in our zone, newcastle would have won without doubt.
idk why Toomaga not getting more game time :(

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
1. Suck shit Klemmer

2. Pay is a dud and a flop.
Thank God he’s finally gone.

3. Our roster is still shit but so much more life without pay.

4. Please please please pick lafai and drop montoya next week and holland ffs. 1. Meaney, 2. Smith 3. Lafai 4. Jake 5. Dwz

4. Brady’s give up you look foolish and are embarrassing yourself.

5. Pop the champers
Your thread the other day regarding the Raiders and their signings is more embarrassing than anything I've ever said or done.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Your thread the other day regarding the Raiders and their signings is more embarrassing than anything I've ever said or done.
This comment alone shows how out of your depth you are. I don’t expect you to be embarrassed your too clueless to realise how far off the mark you are.

Stick to talking about giving pay more time and overachieving ffs. Deadset clown. No wonder no one can stand you here nothing worse than a know it all that knows nothing.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
This comment alone shows how out of your depth you are. Stick to talking about giving pay more time and overachieving ffs. Deadset clown. No wonder no one can stand you here
No, it really doesn't. The other half of your post is taking what I said out of context. The people who can't stand me are the ones I hope have me blocked.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
No, it really doesn't. The other half of your post is taking what I said out of context. The people who can't stand me are the ones I hope have me blocked.
So a forum that has you on ignore? Solid!

Overachiever and pay overs

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
So a forum that has you on ignore? Solid!

Overachiever and pay overs
Finishing 12th last year is an over achievement and we've paid overs for Thompson and Cotric. Facts.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I’d like to see Cogger get a run, I said it last week and I’ll say it again this week, we desperately need a “game manager”, that last 30mins we should’ve closed that game out.

Lewis was shit....again and Wakeham wtf.

Horrendous interchange management by SG.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A win is a win.
If you are easy to please. It’s like saying a hole is a hole when you are on Manus Island.
We are a disgrace even when playing at our top. Mass changes in personnel required.