Paul Vaughan

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes we lose way too much when he and King are off the field.
We are missing Thommo so our rotation is out but i was questioning MP as to why he didnt put them back on when the Titans were trying to get a roll on? Then Holbrook played Tino and Mo and then MP put them on... Honestly probably saved the game with that gamble. MP is a good coach.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We are missing Thommo so our rotation is out but i was questioning MP as to why he didnt put them back on when the Titans were trying to get a roll on? Then Holbrook played Tino and Mo and then MP put them on... Honestly probably saved the game with that gamble. MP is a good coach.
Thompson doesn't offer that go forward though and plays off the back of it. Yes one of them should've been back on with about 30 remaining.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thompson doesn't offer that go forward though and plays off the back of it. Yes one of them should've been back on with about 30 remaining.

Yeah true but when Thommo wants to play he is near best forward on field and offers plenty in my opinion but that's WHEN he wants to play.

Yeah maybe, at least King I guess who can go longer than Vaughan who does leave gaps in defense lines at the back end of games.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is Thompson hanging around next year? Needs to step up big time if so.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was a big fan of the signing when it was made. And I was a big advocate of him being extended. Yes getting on in age but like mentioned here he has leg drive. Has minimal errors. On 800k he isn’t worth it but around the 350-400k mark he is worth every penny. One of the only forwards in the squad that gets over 100m a game.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully Thompson can fill that void in a new look Bulldogs side.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s been very consistent with his performances even when we were going terribly. He’s one of those players you need at your club, very disappointed he’s moving on.