Official Paul Vaughan signs for the Bulldogs on a one year deal

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't actually think Dufty is a good signing as a fullback and tbh I thought JAC was going to get the gig with Allen as backstop, but I am more referring to slagging off at @GrogDog 's opinion that Dufty might overall be good. Its a bit rich to suggest his opinion is rubbish or lacking facts and he doesn't watch games just because you disagree. Your facts have been wrong before just like the rest of us.

And Thomo, he wont be going anywhere and I can see him as a future leader at the club. He is absolute weapon and if he gets to play like he was in SL with Alex Walsmley he will be unstoppable. With TPJ, Vaughn, AVA and "the SUPERSTAR" Hetho :tearsofjoy:doing grunt stuff I reckon Thomo will just go feral.
Fine, I'm sorry.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we can get an experienced 7 or 9 for next year its a pretty good roster turnover that will improve again for 23 for sure. Positions 7and 8 on the ladder are so weak now ( sub 50% win ) that we should be looking to challenge. Still a way off the pointy end of the comp though

mez

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bit harsh mate don't you think?? You were pretty adamant that Thompson was a shit signing and Atoni was a gun and both of these turned out to be not "factual". And don't bother trying to justify either call with so called stats, as Atoni has gone after 5 years to another club on povo money and Thompson is getting better and better every week.

We all have our predictions that don't turn out, fuck I had Frawley as a future gun 5/8...
:FearScream:

budgie69

Waterboy
Reaction score
What he did was stupid but it was blown way out through the media as his punishment was way over the top as it was more the Dragons taking the opportunity to release a player who they signed on ridiculous money and it took a BBQ during Covid Lockdown to offload him. If he'd been on half that money he'd still be with the Saints.

Now we pick up a representative player on a one year contract who is keen to prove himself.

Welcome To The Kennel Vaughny.
please it was his second offence after being told not to do it .. he still did it ... A Class Idiot and no shows how much respect he has

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wasn't too sure about this guy, thought he went a bit stale like the red V but his resume says good things are possible.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There’s a lot like him on TK.
It’s because we’ve lost so many games in the last few years some of our supporters see no hope of a turn around. It doesn’t matter if you had the NSW state of origin team in our side they will still be shit in the eyes of some because they are wearing blue and white. I believe we’ve purchased enough to push for the top 8 next year. Now some idiot will come out and misquote me and say I said we’ll be a top four side.

Next year it will show us if Baz is a capable coach or not. He will have some good cattle to push for the 8. If we end up bottom 4 again then Baz simply can’t coach. It will be very telling.
Mate there should be no issues if people come out and have an opinion it's a free world and this is what TK is for but what I can't understand is the barrage of abuse some people keep dishing out towards players coaches or admin.
I wonder if their excessive abuse make them feel big or superior :frowning:

Last edited:

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs Sneaky Bid To Sidestep Vaughan Ban:

Anyone have access to this?

Im assuming we will try use the world cup as a way of him serving his suspension.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The good thing about vagjhian on a year deal after sitting out this season is there’s no risk of a Blake green style ACL injury

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs Sneaky Bid To Sidestep Vaughan Ban:

Anyone have access to this?

Im assuming we will try use the world cup as a way of him serving his suspension.

DOGS’ CHEEKY BID TO NEGATE VAUGHAN BAN

Canterbury cheekily inquired with World Cup organisers about the prospect of Paul Vaughan serving some of his ban by being named in the Italy squad for the end of season tournament.

Vaughan, who has an eight game suspension hanging over his head, has represented Italy at the past two World Cups.

However, the move fell flat as he was not selected in the squad prior to his suspension. You have to give the Bulldogs plaudits for trying.

Regardless, it is expected the NRL will look favourably on Vaughan and allow him back on the park in time for Canterbury’s opening game of next season.