Official Paul Vaughan signs for the Bulldogs on a one year deal

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good analogy mate :-).
I’m just not sure on Vaughan.
Good footy player and I guess that’s what we have to look at but culture wise it’s a worry.
Gus wouldn’t take any nonsense though.
Maybe the hefty penalty he’s paid for his stupidity (not just the BBQ) brings him crashing back down to earth.
Yeh completely agree. And at 30-31 you’d hope he finally stops being a dickhead and knuckles down.
Lots of hate coming his way The last 2 weeks and the best way to shut That up is perform on and off the field.

Even TPJ goes against our 10-12 year no dick head policy. But fingers crossed Gould will bring a level of professionalism to the joint to help avoid situations like the Bondi 5 and anything Elliot related :p

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
RLPA should help out.... wtf do they do all day?
Rlpa funded by the NRL...
Still a beast, Ran for 262m in his last game that says enough
Agree
ava came in as a nobody and is easily our number 1 out and out prop. Thats what this guy is too.. and i cant see him fucking up again if he wants to keep that nice house.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rlpa funded by the NRL...

Agree
ava came in as a nobody and is easily our number 1 out and out prop. Thats what this guy is too.. and i cant see him fucking up again if he wants to keep that nice house.
Luke Thompson is our beast please

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we were to sign him for the remainder of this season and pay him to serve his suspension the least he can do is take a pay cut on the next 2 years after salary to help us out

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon he’ll be good for the culture.. he’ll bring the team together :tearsofjoy:

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we were to sign him for the remainder of this season and pay him to serve his suspension the least he can do is take a pay cut on the next 2 years after salary to help us out
We can't afford TPJ this year so I doubt we can afford him either

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
Yeh completely agree. And at 30-31 you’d hope he finally stops being a dickhead and knuckles down.
Lots of hate coming his way The last 2 weeks and the best way to shut That up is perform on and off the field.

Even TPJ goes against our 10-12 year no dick head policy. But fingers crossed Gould will bring a level of professionalism to the joint to help avoid situations like the Bondi 5 and anything Elliot related :p
He will also help us go against the 4 year no finals policy.