News Paul Vaughan Podcast

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It's more than "he just broke a rule", he encouraged a dozen of his teams mates to also break the rules, that's the deal breaker.

Always a Bulldog
And smugly said he’d ‘pay their fines’ too.

Happy to give the bloke a second chance given he’s owned his mistake but actions speak louder than words. He’s on a one year deal and if he doesn’t aim up next year chances are his NRL career will be over.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score

Happy to give the bloke a second chance given he’s owned his mistake but actions speak louder than words. He’s on a one year deal and if he doesn’t aim up next year chances are his NRL career will be over.
He could be really good for us and at the same that would be good for him personally. Lots of incentives both ways for him to have a big year.

Always a Bulldog

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Enjoyed the podcast. Always good to hear from the new recruits, and get some insight into what they say, or how their mindset is. I hope he has a good season, for his sake, and ours.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Vaughan barely offloads, had 4 this year and barely any in previous years from memory.
I haven't kept that close an eye on him but when ive seen him he seems to offload.
Well i do know that he's got good leg speed.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least he wont have to wear boys size footy shorts at the dogs. The ones he wore at the drags looked like boys mediums from best and less, might gain a few yards

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I haven't kept that close an eye on him but when ive seen him he seems to offload.
Well i do know that he's got good leg speed.
It's decent, probably not the explosive try scoring prop he was a few years ago but still they type of prop we needed. Him, Patolo and hopefully TPJ if he plays prop gives us some genuine drive through the middle and some guys Thompson can play off.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

That's the key for me DD,The one year deal. I said in another thread that I have a feeling Vaughn will be the signing of the year,He has only got a very small window for a shot at redemption I think he will play the house down and if he doesn't it's over.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Mutt Dafty I'm looking forward to his scoots from dummy half and his kicking game on the last, but I don't think wing is his best position - thoughts?

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did Vaughn advise time and temp for cooking on the bbq?

childofglossop

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's more than "he just broke a rule", he encouraged a dozen of his teams mates to also break the rules, that's the deal breaker.

Always a Bulldog
Did he encourage De Bellin to hide under the bed when the cops came looking for them ??

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
FF50D848-BA45-4692-AECD-619D3C5E65C7.jpegFF50D848-BA45-4692-AECD-619D3C5E65C7.jpegFF50D848-BA45-4692-AECD-619D3C5E65C7.jpegNice to see that vaughan doesn’t miss tackles after all the shit misses from elliot, waddell, napa, hetherington.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He should do podcasts with James Maloney they could call it " Barbecuing Alone "