Opinion Paul Kent The Mega Flop

hulk hogan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The minute Ben ikin left he has carried on more then ever what a flog
Who does he think he is
Pro L synod is fox is bigger then 9 but fix now carry on like 9 used too all fuckwits

KRDG

Waterboy
Reaction score
Paul Kent is a germ, he lives in the gutter and loves to sling shit. A truly awful personality, who offers nothing positive to the game. He’s constantly lecturing everyone about what they need to do to be successful, like he knows. I actually feel sorry for Braith having to smile his way through 5 nights a week, I am sorry but how sad and miserable does your life have to be to want to watch NRL 360. Why he would take that job is beyond me. Rothfield not much better but at least he retains some semblance of being an actual journo, whereas Paul Kent seems to think he is the expert on everything, but he’s only an expert in one - being a massive ****. I hope for the good of Rugby League he is far away from our eyes and ears forever. Soon.

Just to add, If Paul Kent should happen to see this, please fuck off and die immediately you pathetic weasel.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kent is just a slightly younger Phil Rothfield.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
We NEED to beat his husbands raiders.. Guarantee he won’t say a word

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Funny how he never applys the heat on his mate Ricky...

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Kent is like an annoying frickin bum grape

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I have Kayo so can watch 360, but i don't. How they got so many assholes on 1 show i don't know. Its like the grumpy old mans club. And none of them give an unbiased opinion on anything.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He compared Gould to a dictator who killed people in Africa. Kent also carried on like a complete tool over Flanagan being recalled to the side.

Kent can't see the forest through the trees he has that much egg to wipe off his face. It will take him some time to recover his credibility from his embarrassing takes. As Bulldogs fans we will not forget this clown and desperate attempts to stay relevant.
Ah…
Sorry, what?

When was he ever credible?

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be a great day when that show is axed. Kent is the perfect example of "little man" syndrome.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Be a great day when that show is axed. Kent is the perfect example of "little man" syndrome.
He is a rare case of a small man with a micro penis syndrome. He hates himself as much as he hates the world.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
I have Kayo so can watch 360, but i don't. How they got so many assholes on 1 show i don't know. Its like the grumpy old mans club. And none of them give an unbiased opinion on anything.
funnily enough they had that show with graham hughes, rothfield, blocker and tooves which got canned. Not sure why they think recreating it on 360 would work

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I enjoy NRL 360 , but gees they have been giving it to the Bulldogs. Some of it deserved , but Kenty carrying on about Gus last week was ridiculous .

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He should have been a wet dream washed away in the washing machine from a pair of soiled undies
Not even..

He should have been a homeless mans load shot against a vermin infested dumpster in a dark and dodgy laneway, dribbling down the side before being trodden in by a fellow homeless person, dragged though a partially moist and soft dog turd, before being wiped off all over a urine soaked sleeping bag under a railway bridge.

Too much?