Opinion Paul Kent The Mega Flop

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He compared Gould to a dictator who killed people in Africa. Kent also carried on like a complete tool over Flanagan being recalled to the side.

Kent can't see the forest through the trees he has that much egg to wipe off his face. It will take him some time to recover his credibility from his embarrassing takes. As Bulldogs fans we will not forget this clown and desperate attempts to stay relevant.

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He sounds like he has a combination of a cold and CTE 24/7. He's become a miserable old man

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
NEVER watch any of these bullshit shows..so It will never bother me.
Gus would no doubt just laugh at these quarterwits..very bitchy this sport of ours.
I do recall hearing he can knuckle so no Gus your too old/unfit for a punch-on :laughing:

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
360 is the show that keeps giving . They smashed tigers went onto win 2 games , smashed dogs who beat roosters … seems best way to win is to be smashed by those clowns

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I used to watch show religiously. So glad haven’t watched of late. Doesn’t interest me. Get better insight on this forum to be honest, or at work, or down the pub

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
**** lost all his brain cells when Mark geyer smashed him at Terrigal years ago,only problem was the scumbag survived.
Did Geyer smash him? Playing footy or out and about

Doggy71

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Playing footy,Kent blabbed that geyer should go back and play park footy where he belonged. Got his wish,big MG tried to kill him.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He compared Gould to a dictator who killed people in Africa. Kent also carried on like a complete tool over Flanagan being recalled to the side.

Kent can't see the forest through the trees he has that much egg to wipe off his face. It will take him some time to recover his credibility from his embarrassing takes. As Bulldogs fans we will not forget this clown and desperate attempts to stay relevant.
Mate learn how to spell, his surname starts with a capital C :-)

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kent needs to give up the coke & start drinking Pepsi.