Opinion Paul Kent Predicts 2020 NRL Ladder

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I bet you he will only fluke 2-3 out of 16.
To be fair it is a very hard thing to get right.

IMO his top 8 looks accurate, even if the positions may switch.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t like his ladder prediction, I don’t have raiders, panthers or knights in the top 8. But then again stranger things can happen. Kinda been thrown off with the other news :sweat:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kunty must have pulled those predictions straight out of Ben ikin's arse

(after he was done fingering it)

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bet you he will only fluke 2-3 out of 16.
I would bet on Manly winning, Hasler is back where his heart is, and has something to prove. although if they get their shit together the Broncos should give them a run for their money.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think Manly have the depth to finish 5th, they are 1 Trbojevic injury away from missing the 8 completely.
I don't think the Chooks care much about finishing first in the regular season, in the past they have only been interesting in winning the GF. They rest and rotate players during the season with that in mind.
The Raiders have more chance of finishing the table on top in the regular season.
I wouldn't have the Knights or Panthers in my 8.
The Wabbits don't have the forward power to do much better than 6th, so at least one I agree with.
I am torn about what happens to Melbourne, they could easily fall in heap particularly if Smith continues the downward trajectory, but then Bellamy might just get them up there, who knows.
Only 25 rounds to go to find out how wrong he is again this year.

Go Dogs