Paul Green passed away

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
I saw Thursty’s interview on Talking Footy last night (and I rarely watch anything on free to air tv aside from Sunrise) and I could have sworn that he came very close to losing his shit………

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Cops sharing this shit is just not only poor form but a horrible privacy breach and I hope thyea get hit with disciplinary action.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Usually it’s the cops that share it around. Just like when the American police posed in selfies along side the remains of Kobe Bryant and his daughter. Kobes wife is sueing them now
Well logic says his wife wouldn't video her dead husband let alone circulate it.

Had to be cops video used in their investigation. Pictures and videos are part of their investigation.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently the video of the cops finding him in the garage is doing the rounds.... I haven't seen it and I won't be saying what it showed.

Hope it's gets deleted for the family's sake.
Ambos were the 1st ones onto the scene.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Apparently the video of the cops finding him in the garage is doing the rounds.... I haven't seen it and I won't be saying what it showed.

Hope it's gets deleted for the family's sake.
My best mate hung himself from the tree in the backyard at 31 owned two houses good job all that his missus came out the next morning and had to cut him down. I’ll never get over what she must have gone through. Strongest person I know. She is doing well these days living overseas and has a new man in her life which all the boys tear up for happiness and support for her about that. But some **** cop released video of that I would fucking man I don’t know that’s putrid bro.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If a video existed online, the media would have mentioned it & crucified the cops.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you didn't mention it might help someone I wouldn't of talked, tbh I never thought about that.

May sound stupid but that moment of weakness has made me stronger.
Great point, I'm much more resilient to depression and self harm since my episodes, can honestly say I've thought about suicide at least 10 times a week for the last 2 years, but the last 12 months has seen the urge much less severe and fade very quickly - I think this is partly due to coming through much darker places.