Paul Crawley

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
He'd be the king of fuckwit 'journo's' IMO. Was crying into his nightie over Hetherington and then in the next instant gets his kneepads out to suck off the Roosters over their supposed brilliant treatment of Boyd Cordner. Fuck off desert-head, as if the Roosters aren't looking after their own best interests.
And where was this whining **** when Eels players were staying down holding their necks to get crusher tackle penalties every week?
As if he'd have a job on tv if his brother wasn't the head honcho of Foxtel, fucking lowlifes are the Sutton's of the media world.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I could barely watch NRL 360 on Tuesday nights with just Crawley, but now with Hadley, its nauseating.
I don’t get why they have these dumb counts on the show. I stopped watching when they said hadleys on the show, it’s just turned fully into a gossip bullshit show. Used to be a bit more analysis on the game but now it’s these old prune looking ***** whinging

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t get why they have these dumb counts on the show. I stopped watching when they said hadleys on the show, it’s just turned fully into a gossip bullshit show. Used to be a bit more analysis on the game but now it’s these old prune looking ***** whinging
100%. Hadley is all about the outrage and he'll say anything to generate it. I bet Vossy is just tickled pink this farkwit is now spewing his shit on Fox.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's clearly what they're going for. It's the same formula for Fox News in the US.. Get as many shock jock sensationalist hosts as possible in a desperate attempt to boost ratings.

Clearly well informed and sensible discussions don't rate as well and they're proven right as despite most people despising these people, they keep watching! I stopped watching these shows two years ago and I suggest everyone else do the same. Don't give them attention they don't deserve.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's clearly what they're going for. It's the same formula for Fox News in the US.. Get as many shock jock sensationalist hosts as possible in a desperate attempt to boost ratings.

Clearly well informed and sensible discussions don't rate as well and they're proven right as despite most people despising these people, they keep watching! I stopped watching these shows two years ago and I suggest everyone else do the same. Don't give them attention they don't deserve.
all cable news in the US is like that... just think Don Lemon, Chris Cuomo, Rachel Maddow, Joe Scarborough etc.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He'd be the king of fuckwit 'journo's' IMO. Was crying into his nightie over Hetherington and then in the next instant gets his kneepads out to suck off the Roosters over their supposed brilliant treatment of Boyd Cordner. Fuck off desert-head, as if the Roosters aren't looking after their own best interests.
And where was this whining **** when Eels players were staying down holding their necks to get crusher tackle penalties every week?
As if he'd have a job on tv if his brother wasn't the head honcho of Foxtel, fucking lowlifes are the Sutton's of the media world.
desert head?? isn't that james hooper?

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
all cable news in the US is like that... just think Don Lemon, Chris Cuomo, Rachel Maddow, Joe Scarborough etc.
any fox sports (US) and espn shows are just as daft, with idiotic, repetitive topics

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Aren't there any Bulldogs supporters in Sydney who own a crowbar & live near Fox Studios?