Opinion Paul Alamoti

Malla

Reaction score
From the sound of it it’s blown up after he blew his nose which might indicate a fracture, don’t think they can heal without surgery. Shit for him he’s had a few injuries this year. Would’ve loved to of seen what he could do in that game
Guess it’s likely but fingers crossed it’s not
Looked like a man among boys. That Mooney kid at lock for NSW also looks like he’s first grade ready. Freak.

Malla

Reaction score
There ya Mooney has debuted already.
what a player

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spewing he had to come off as he was just getting warmed up. Looked beastly in a few runs and tackles. As expected. Not a matter of if, but when he plays NRL.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The 11 was best on park, signed by knights

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Pezet looked a class above . We should be trying to pry him away from the Storm .
I can't see Storm losing him. Apparently they took him off Newcastle, so they knew his ability when poaching him.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He followed his Dad after he got the punt from Newy.
Ah ok that's what happened, I assumed Newy must have just let him go like every other good junior they have had for the last 20 years. Storms gain I guess.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't see Storm losing him. Apparently they took him off Newcastle, so they knew his ability when poaching him.
He will eventually leave if there isn't a pathway though. If Munster resigns his path will be blocked for
Some time. Much the same as how we jagged Burton from the Panthers

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The roosters forward i think gave him a heavy shot went on to score weapon
Yep he got half hit, spun around and hit by the big bloke with head gear while he was off balance ,he'd have a great shiner today!

Dan2

Waterboy
Reaction score
The captain of the blues, mooney or what ever his name is was a westfields sports high student by reports and we as club have had a chance to sign him. Oh well..

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And if 1 of those gets injured it will be good to have an adequate replacement. if he's getting selected for U19 origin from limited game time,he is obviously impressing someone

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
And if 1 of those gets injured it will be good to have an adequate replacement. if he's getting selected for U19 origin from limited game time,he is obviously impressing someone
TBF the majority that got selected for that game are from NSW Cup.