Opinion Paul Alamoti

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Spud Carroll seems to think its the eye socket he's had plenty and said he should be right.
Hoping he's right Nsw cup need him for the finals.

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Had an orbital fracture. Need for surgery and recovery depends on whether its displaced.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He could easily replicate what Kiraz is doing at C (minus the threat in the air) and push Kiraz to his wing. There’s comments about him being too slow and poor on D which I don’t buy, especially if this is his good he looks at 18.
Maybe, maybe not. Easily though? Lol no, you aren't giving Kiraz anywhere near enough credit if you think that. Kiraz is doing extremely well right now and there's absolutely no reason for him to move to the wing to accommodate an 18 year old that hasn't even played in the NRL. And Yes Alamoti is quite slow for a back and has defensive issues but he's 18, just let him develop and he will eventually get an opportunity.

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Maybe, maybe not. Easily though? Lol no, you aren't giving Kiraz anywhere near enough credit if you think that. Kiraz is doing extremely well right now and there's absolutely no reason for him to move to the wing to accommodate an 18 year old that hasn't even played in the NRL. And Yes Alamoti is quite slow for a back and has defensive issues but he's 18, just let him develop and he will eventually get an opportunity.
I rate Kiraz highly as well. I’m just glad we’re debating these two young guns, and not Kerrod Holland and Marcelo Montoya to fill the edges.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I only just mentioned in the other thread that Alamoti has been injured on and off over the last couple of years and he cops another one. Hopefully this isn't going to be an ongoing issue for him during his career.
This was just a accident in contact. It's not like he keeps doing his ACL or anything major.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I rate Kiraz highly as well. I’m just glad we’re debating these two young guns, and not Kerrod Holland and Marcelo Montoya to fill the edges.
I agree, we've got talent and we look to finally be in a position where we can finally develop it.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s impossible to know without scans lol
From the sound of it it’s blown up after he blew his nose which might indicate a fracture, don’t think they can heal without surgery. Shit for him he’s had a few injuries this year. Would’ve loved to of seen what he could do in that game

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He’s 18. He will be 19 before next season
Ok they kept saying he was 17 tonight, so assume turning 18 this year? Is a talent
Really like the 11 keely, very impressive