Opinion Paul Alamoti

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Alamoti is the fucking goods. I can’t believe some gronks on here don’t rate the kid. Absolutely fisting his age group. Will only get better with more time among the top 30/ cup side.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This thread literally has Kennelers saying they don’t want Kiraz out of Centre and to the Wing to get Alamoti into C.
Why should we move Kiraz? He's killing it at centre lol. What sort of logic is this and how does it mean people don't rate Alamoti :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He's off now with a cheek bone injury

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I only just mentioned in the other thread that Alamoti has been injured on and off over the last couple of years and he cops another one. Hopefully this isn't going to be an ongoing issue for him during his career.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Alamoti is the fucking goods. I can’t believe some gronks on here don’t rate the kid. Absolutely fisting his age group. Will only get better with more time among the top 30/ cup side.
That’s because some of the gronks that comment on here are still in high school and still discovering puberty. Those morons judged him on one game versus Knights were he got dominated in one tackle and they wrote him off for that??

The kid is 18yo, he’s sharp in NSW Cup with the bigger boys and will be a future star for us. Most on here have decent footy IQ and kept the faith, he’s a local junior too so he’ll always have genuine love for the jersey!

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Alamoti”s eye is fucked

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why should we move Kiraz? He's killing it at centre lol. What sort of logic is this and how does it mean people don't rate Alamoti :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
He could easily replicate what Kiraz is doing at C (minus the threat in the air) and push Kiraz to his wing. There’s comments about him being too slow and poor on D which I don’t buy, especially if this is his good he looks at 18.